Jump to content

VMA'S 07 Question


Charrrmed89

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I'm pretty sure he did, they were both performing that night and he tried to see her in her dressing room several hours before her performance, but Brit's assistant shooed him away. She ended up freaking out about it and had a panic attack backstage and didn't let the hair stylist touch her until last minute, but by then it was too late to put the full wig on and they did some rushed patchy extensions.

Link to comment
52 minutes ago, mental mystic said:

Yeah I'm pretty sure he did, they were both performing that night and he tried to see her in her dressing room several hours before her performance, but Brit's assistant shooed him away. She ended up freaking out about it and had a panic attack backstage and didn't let the hair stylist touch her until last minute, but by then it was too late to put the full wig on and they did some rushed patchy extensions.

Fiction 

Link to comment
1 hour ago, mental mystic said:

Yeah I'm pretty sure he did, they were both performing that night and he tried to see her in her dressing room several hours before her performance, but Brit's assistant shooed him away. She ended up freaking out about it and had a panic attack backstage and didn't let the hair stylist touch her until last minute, but by then it was too late to put the full wig on and they did some rushed patchy extensions.

So not true at all.. and she weren't supposed to wear a wig. The "rushed patchy extensions" were the same she had in all the time after going blonde again before the LAX- opening/ VMA's

Link to comment
1 hour ago, mental mystic said:

Yeah I'm pretty sure he did, they were both performing that night and he tried to see her in her dressing room several hours before her performance, but Brit's assistant shooed him away. She ended up freaking out about it and had a panic attack backstage and didn't let the hair stylist touch her until last minute, but by then it was too late to put the full wig on and they did some rushed patchy extensions.

she had the same hairstyle for rehearsals...she didn't wear a wig 

Link to comment
1 hour ago, NiceSpears said:

So not true at all.. and she weren't supposed to wear a wig. The "rushed patchy extensions" were the same she had in all the time after going blonde again before the LAX- opening/ VMA's

 

10 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

she had the same hairstyle for rehearsals...she didn't wear a wig 

Do y'all honestly think any award show would not have hired a pro hair stylist to fix that patchy weave? :ponderney:

It's clear Britney threw everyone out and styled herself that night randomly. There's no way the final look we saw was planned.

Link to comment
1 minute ago, BoyToySoldier said:

 

Do y'all honestly think any award show would not have hired a pro hair stylist to fix that patchy weave? :ponderney:

It's clear Britney threw everyone out and styled herself that night randomly. There's no way the final look we saw was planned.

I know that really happened but I don't think she would panic about justin seeing her with short hair or something like that. she was nervous because of the performance itself 

Link to comment
16 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

 

Do y'all honestly think any award show would not have hired a pro hair stylist to fix that patchy weave? :ponderney:

It's clear Britney threw everyone out and styled herself that night randomly. There's no way the final look we saw was planned.

the award show doesn't control what the artist decides to wear or look like.. britney was in control of mostly everything during that time and we all know she is fine looking a mess even today. the outfit was definitely planned considering theres a video of her stand-in wearing that outfit.. there wasn't some master plan that was in place and got cut except for the Criss Angel ****

Link to comment
1 hour ago, jokobitch said:

the award show doesn't control what the artist decides to wear or look like.. britney was in control of mostly everything during that time and we all know she is fine looking a mess even today. the outfit was definitely planned considering theres a video of her stand-in wearing that outfit.. there wasn't some master plan that was in place and got cut except for the Criss Angel ****

You're telling me they're gonna book Britney Spears in what was supposed to be her comeback performance after months of tabloid scrutiny and NOT take care of getting her proper hair / makeup artists and a stylist?

MTV had no choice at the start of the show. They had a time slot they needed to fill (Sarah Silverman's unfunny jokes were not gonna go well for over 5 minutes), so at the end it's Britney Spears and she's gonna bring ratings in.

Whether she looks a hot mess or not is not their fault when they provided her with people to make her look work.

Whether it's MTV or Britney and her team at the time, there had to have been people present.

I highly doubt anyone around Britney would have planned for her to go on stage with those ratty extensions prior to the show date.

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block