Are these the only existing truly live vocals of Slave4U?

Mr. Lucky

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

I think there's a live performance of Slave 4 You, on David Letterman no? 

Oh I didn't see this  post when I commented lol 

Letterman was the first coming to my mind. The NFL performance had some good prerecorded vocals as well - where I thought they were live years ago lol

5 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Is that first video fake? I mean, I wouldn't be suprised if Britney was half arsing the vocals because she didn't think her mic was on, just to talk through it instead of just lipsyncing.

this tbh, I don't think it was fake, she just wasn't putting effort into it cause it was supposed to be playback :mhm:

6 hours ago, King B. said:

5 hours ago, King B. said:

Letterman was the first coming to my mind. The NFL performance had some good prerecorded vocals as well - where I thought they were live years ago lol

Oh right, those other two. Well the NFL one doesn't really count, it was lipped nevertheless. The Letterman performance, well, she only sag live the second verse...

tbh I think that video is real. She sounds out of breath and her voice cracks here and there, but it isn't bad.:giggleney:

it's what Nasalney sounds like while dancing hardcore.

i prefer Liveney over POMney tbh.:queenriri:

9 hours ago, danny1994 said:

Here's the original broadcast of BOMT from vegas. You be the judge.

latest?cb=20140523152605

it does match perfectly.

I don't understand why some of y'all get all offended, as if Britney were this amazing vocalist lol she barely ever sings live anymore and this is why.

she may not be the best but def not the worst. embrace it, these live vocals are LIVE live live!!! :queenriri::queenriri:

It's not fake.

Her mic was just really low so the audience or she herself couldn't hear her singing. So she was basically singing like a deaf person. I think she did pretty good for not hearing herselfself at all and dancing at the same time and knowing people aren't gonna hear hear so she didn't even try to sound good.

4 hours ago, Britney_baby said:

It's not fake.

Her mic was just really low so the audience or she herself couldn't hear her singing. So she was basically singing like a deaf person. I think she did pretty good for not hearing herselfself at all and dancing at the same time and knowing people aren't gonna hear hear so she didn't even try to sound good.

I think you got it! :giggleney:

Although I think somebody recorded the feed from her mic that night  and released it only a few years ago, for the sake of trolling.

You know, like Mariah in 2015 with her awful All I want For Christmas Is You performance?

Same thing. Illegally recorded and leaked mic feed.   Image result for olivia pope gif

Archived