Sam MOVES IN!

Sil

4 hours ago, Alvy said:

LIES ARE NOWHERE TO BE FOUND TBH. :orangu:

ikr? the curse is real and savage. :letitburn:

5 hours ago, somuchbetter said:

I don't think this curse exists because there were other guys in her life that were never in her videos yet they still didn't last with her:yaknow:

well some of them shared the same occupation (justin, singer), others got photographed with her constantly (adnan, paparazzo) and the rest suffered the normal course of things (the ogre) :queenriri:

but the curse is real sweetie and you need to deal :bigkiss:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, PieceofBritney said:

I'm just being supportive for Britney's sake. If I ever defend this relationship it is not because I trust Sam but because I'm choosing to believe in Britney and her decisions. We all might end up getting hurt, famous or not, so if this eventually "blows up" there's nothing to be sad about, she will only get stronger, like any other person going through a break up/heartbreak would. 

here's why....

19 hours ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

By all means, fall in love, but not with another douche :sobbing:

None of us need another breakdown when it all goes wrong :tiffsniffle:

I understand supporting Britney, but it doesn't mean I have to think all the choices she makes are good ones. Yes, it's her life everyone obviously understands that. But when you care about someone, you care about their choices. It's completely natural. I can't be fake and be all "yayyyy this sounds like a great idea" cause it isn't. Hoping it's a rumor cause I don't want K-Fed 2.0 in her life :mhm:

17 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

here's why....

I understand supporting Britney, but it doesn't mean I have to think all the choices she makes are good ones. Yes, it's her life everyone obviously understands that. But when you care about someone, you care about their choices. It's completely natural. I can't be fake and be all "yayyyy this sounds like a great idea" cause it isn't. Hoping it's a rumor cause I don't want K-Fed 2.0 in her life :mhm:

The difference is we know nothing of this guy aside from what we read and found online. 

Archived