2 things I really think would be good for Britney

Guest ukfan

Record this song,  release it ASAP 

Seriously,  a dance track from britney is needed in the charts right now.  and this sounds better than todays generic garbage fest (closer)

Also I really want britney to work with the weeknd. 

the-weeknd-britney-671x377.jpg

He was sat right at the front during her bbmas performance..  if they did a cool edgy song with her darker rnb vocals it could be amazing.  

Even if she just does vocal samples like lana del ray or "party monster" 

I think they both have unique sounds and I DO see weeknd vibes in glory,  invitation instrumental for example and her background vocals given songs more edge in songs like just like me. 

the-britney.jpg

I feel that if b10 should have any feature artist it should be either Eminem,  the weeknd or Bruno mars 

I want loud statement songs in b10 that immediately grab your attention..  vapours is a great track to immediately get people's attention because gp like her dance tracks and this is a step In a good direction 

Party monster is one of my favourite songs at the moment and I want britney to work with the weeknd,  he has slick instrumentals and britney would work well with him,  their voices together would be great.  

Anyway,  thats what I want for b10 or right now 

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she needs to focus on POM a little more. We need:

March - Announcement on Twitter listing the June-December 2017 dates for Piece Of Me. 

May - Announcement on stage at POM confirming Piece Of Me will run until 2020. 

December - Piece Of Me: The Live Experience DVD is released just in time for Christmas. 

December - Piece Of Me: Live album is released just in time for Christmas. 

:tiffsniffle:

30 minutes ago, OopsOverprotected said:

Sorry but that song is total trash and gay. Bye. :byebitch:

She needs an edgy song she she work with the ppl who produced starboy but not with the weekend tired of these features she also needs to kill the light on vegas. She also needs to regain relevantancy and act young and maintain a celebrity online persona and always look hot in photos instead being a "mom"

Archived