My late night thoughts...

Sleazy

I actually miss the FF era so much :crying2: It was so well organised and she looked so good in certain interviews like this one.

She still looks good but the last 2 eras have been very dull :(  When did Britney sign that RCA contract? was it in 2012 with Britney Jean? This could explain why the eras are no longer as interesting. At least we got 4 singles with FF and Glory is an even better album probably one of her best and she didn't even promote it properly. Please Britney do something special for B10!! :sickofu: Release one more single from Glory soon and then end that Vegas residency and start focusing on your next album/era and make it special and interested like the pre-BJ eras :bthink: I miss that hype I had back in 2011.. Anyways, I think it's such a pity that Britney didn't promote Glory almost at all since it's one of her best albums and it deserved more promotion, singles, videos etc. Hopefully team B will take my advice and make the next era very special! Especially if it starts next year it will be Britney's 10th album and 20th year in the industry. I feel like Britney couldn't handle fame that's why she started Vegas and has been doing it for so long cause it makes her seem just like another performer that works in Vegas, not the superstar that she truly is. 

So Godney :pieceofwhat:

Please take my advice :juggingu:

You know your fans love you more than anything

Glory didn't deserve this :sickofu: 

:umomg:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

FF era was bad. We went from one drastic to the other :mhmsureny:

I feel like we are all dreaming that we will have a good era again. It's been almost a decade. 

Glory is her best album since Circus or Blackout imo

and FF was great too the only ''bad'' album we got was Britney Jean and it wasn't even that bad. The eras are so boring though :( FF was an interesting one

6 minutes ago, Sleazy said:

Glory is her best album since Circus or Blackout imo

and FF was great too the only ''bad'' album we got was Britney Jean and it wasn't even that bad. The eras are so boring though :( FF was an interesting one

It is her best album since Circus. 

FF album I like. It was very in but so was Glory to an extend. The era (FF) was bad though.,,Britney barely looked good and wasn't interested. 

The music was fun and I love the music videos tbh

Archived