When was this photo taken?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, britneysslumberparty said:

That doesn't even look like the Oops era :weirdmeout:

Definitely the Oops era.

Were you a fan during that era? Anyone who was a stan in 2000 would have known it was Oops era. This was such an iconic photo.

Used to be my windows wallpaper.

To me your question is like asking what was BOMT's album cover....

Just now, Chico101 said:

Definitely the Oops era.

Were you a fan during that era? Anyone who was a stan in 2000 would have known it was Oops era. This was such an iconic photo.

Used to be my windows wallpaper.

considering I was a very young child no. I mean I was a stan because my sister loved her and we had all her albums, but the earliest times I actually remember her career is the ITZ era. I remember the vegas wedding and hearing Toxic everywhere. 

2 minutes ago, britneysslumberparty said:

considering I was a very young child no. I mean I was a stan because my sister loved her and we had all her albums, but the earliest times I actually remember her career is the ITZ era. I remember the vegas wedding and hearing Toxic everywhere. 

Fair enough. Back then if you googled Britney (or yahoo searched as it was 2000) this photo would have been one of the top results. 

If you were a stan back then you definitely had a copy of this photo somewhere.

Archived