Is there any video from Britney winning her awards at PCAs?

George Kallis

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Slayde said:

I cannot find any 

Image result for naomi campbell gif

i enjoy this performance tho 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVKjs9TjecE

1 minute ago, grandespears94 said:

YASSS Fourth Harmony is so much better without that squeaky chipmunk Canola Oil :staysalty:

they can work that stage for sure... but that's it. i don't get the hype around Fourth or Fifth Harmony, tbfqh.

their vocals are mediocre, their songs have nothing original, the same happen with their videos... they are yet to bring anything new to the game as a girlsband.

:byebitch:

bring me back Girls Aloud for instance :staysalty:

19 minutes ago, Maryy said:

they can work that stage for sure... but that's it. i don't get the hype around Fourth or Fifth Harmony, tbfqh.

their vocals are mediocre, their songs have nothing original, the same happen with their videos... they are yet to bring anything new to the game as a girlsband.

:byebitch:

bring me back Pussycat Dolls* for instance :staysalty:

fixed :queenriri:

36 minutes ago, grandespears94 said:

YASSS Fourth Harmony is so much better without that squeaky chipmunk Canola Oil :staysalty:

they are **** now and appeal to a more mature and overall incredibly more beautiful and less annoying fan base full of 12 year olds who spend all day watching Bad Things 

Image result for naomi campbell gif

Archived