"She is back"

How many times can people say that she's "back"? Does that mean that you thought she was crap before? How many comebacks can one artist have? Plus, Britney has said over and over that she doesn't like that, and yet every time she does anything Exhale is screaming "SHE'S BACK!!!" :squintney:

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel the GP says shes back every time she drops a video. But exhale didnt say shes back until the BBMA imo. We all know shes been here this whole time doing her thing but OG fans have been waiting for the dancing to come back and its greatly improved over the last year and a half. Now she just gets better and better- body, dancing, album vocals, and more promo. She's giving exhale what we need!

1d8dd789754451bd66459d6c6e8dbe52.jpg

8 minutes ago, Britneyisfire said:

How many times can people say that she's "back"? Does that mean that you thought she was crap before? How many comebacks can one artist have? Plus, Britney has said over and over that she doesn't like that, and yet every time she does anything Exhale is screaming "SHE'S BACK!!!" :squintney:

I feel you :mcry: Even in her darkest times she has released music, I don't get their point of view. :grimace:

54 minutes ago, Britneyisfire said:

Oh WHATTTTTEVERRRRRR

:sofedup::sofedup::sofedup:

This thread is clearly geared towards my post...

I saw confidence in Britney tonight that I have not seen since her prime. I'm allowed to give my opinion, and for me, she IS finally back. She nailed every performance tonight!

GET OVER IT.

1 hour ago, Born2Die said:

I feel the GP says shes back every time she drops a video. But exhale didnt say shes back until the BBMA imo. We all know shes been here this whole time doing her thing but OG fans have been waiting for the dancing to come back and its greatly improved over the last year and a half. Now she just gets better and better- body, dancing, album vocals, and more promo. She's giving exhale what we need!

1d8dd789754451bd66459d6c6e8dbe52.jpg

Although I think her body isn't whats's important(though she looks HOT as F now!!) I agree 100% with you. Omg BMA still gives me chills... I watch it at least one time a week still!!! Incredible, still slayed.

Archived