End of 2016 thread: Britney, you've come a long way sweetheart.

Guest StrawberryKisses

Guest StrawberryKisses

:otears:

2016 has been a weird year. Deaths, terrorism and negativity. One more day and we reach a new year. 2017. Time goes by so fast :otears:

But there was a positive. Britney. Look at how much our baby has grown. :otears: reaching #1 on iTunes. Releasing Glory. Britney getting her body back. Seeing Britney laugh again :otears: Seeing some of her old self and confidence crack through :otears: Her laugh :otears:Her kids growing up :otears:

Just want to say thank you Britney. My childhood friend :otears:you are a woman now :otears:Dont be afraid anymore.  The world is yours. 

And to Exhell, let's start being nice to each other. No more fighting. No more dragging people because they look like Lil Kim :quirkney: No more fake pool parties.

Keep safe.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest StrawberryKisses
7 minutes ago, Hugo Anício said:

No more dragging people because they look like Lil Kim 

WHEN WAS THIS??? :unreal:

Someone should make a 2016 highlight thread. On my phone RN but it was so funny.

Also that user who leaked the JLM snippet and then one user claimed it was stolen or something and made that fake tracklist LOL

So much drama

22 minutes ago, StrawberryKisses said:

Someone should make a 2016 highlight thread. On my phone RN but it was so funny.

Also that user who leaked the JLM snippet and then one user claimed it was stolen or something and made that fake tracklist LOL

So much drama

I think I know who's our Lil Kim. I love and hate this place so much. :unreal:

Archived