Circus, Femme Fatale and Britney Jean were albums Britney was not fond of

Cappycorn87

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

She's fond of Glory, yet she's only performed 3 songs from it. Oh and Work ***** at every single opportunity. :plzexplain:

She has spoken about glory alot in a way she never for the 3 albums I listed because that album turned out the way she wanted it to.

I'm sure the were some songs she liked that made it onto those 3 albums

I think she did like "Circus" to some point, she talked wonders about it and there are special songs to her there such as "My baby". "Circus" had some Britney touch and it seemed to be half-label and half-Britney. 

FF and BJ on the other hand just seem contractual obligations she was not truly interested in. 

Just now, Cappycorn87 said:

It's very telling that she did not do more songs from that album considering it was the "Circus" tour

She was normal during that era and she actually wrote on that album and was very involved with all the visuals. It was our last great era, I will not let it get insulted when we probably will never have Britney that involved again. 

How is it telling when she had a fan favorite album, singles, and Circus to put in one show. 

52 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

She was normal during that era and she actually wrote on that album and was very involved with all the visuals. It was our last great era, I will not let it get insulted when we probably will never have Britney that involved again. 

How is it telling when she had a fan favorite album, singles, and Circus to put in one show. 

She on;y performed 4 songs from Circus

Archived