My thoughts on Glory era

Michaelgiftos

We all know Glory is her best album since Blackout, I had such high hopes for this era after watching the BBMAS and hearing MM for the first time, we even got parts of an amazing video leaked, but it was everntually scrapped and replaced with a cheap video, that's when the era went downhill, after that we got a VMA performance that was less than memorable with Britney lipping MMAI, switching microphones, and barely doing any dancing. After the VMAS we had to wait 3 months in between singles and we finally got SP with a great video and a collar with Tinashe who must of us like. But then we got zero promo for the single besides some Christmas festivals that no none besides stans and people that were there will see. Team B needs to get it together for B10 and if they don't Britney Should fire her whole team and start fresh with B11:queenflopga2:

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, Michaelgiftos said:

We all know Glory is her best album since Blackout, I had such high hopes for this era after watching the BBMAS and hearing MM for the first time, we even got parts of an amazing video leaked, but it was everntually scrapped and replaced with a cheap video, that's when the era went downhill, after that we got a VMA performance that was less than memorable with Britney lipping MMAI, switching microphones, and barely doing any dancing. After the VMAS we had to wait 3 months in between singles and we finally got SP with a great video and a collar with Tinashe who must of us like. But then we got zero promo for the single besides some Christmas festivals that no none besides stans and people that were there will see. Team B needs to get it together for B10 and if they don't Britney Should fire her whole team and start fresh with B11:queenflopga2:

There is not a single thing you said that is new, original or hasn't been brought up a million billion times in this forum. 

Either you wanted to be negative or you just wanted some attention. Or both.

Moving on.

Archived