Saw this on a KPOP related blog. IS THIS TRUE!?

gerol

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, vlexbvker said:

What is that, even?

All I know is B need to stop getting with these broke *** men. 

Homegirl needs her pu$$y to be wined & dined 24/7.

TBH I'd rob a bank if that meant I got to treat Britney right! LOL

Know you tryna be
Know you tryna be, a gentleman
A gentleman
Trying to impress
Tryna be the best, specimen
Perfect specimen (yeah)

:milkney:

10 minutes ago, button said:

I doubt he would be staring in music videos and modeling if he had a 200M $ net worth or more.

If you go through his instagram you will see he hardly mentions the modeling thing and is more focused on fitness and that sport center that I'm assuming is a family business lol I think the modeling is a passion/hobby of some sort if you go through his stuff. Even in his BIO does it say model? it says personal trainer. 

2 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

I'm sure that's what Britney is looking for in a man. 

Let's be honest she has a type and it isn't rich men. 

I think we've all noticed that, but it would be cool for once if she was with a super wealthy, older (40's) man who treated her like a princess and built up her self esteem and spoiled her instead of her putting out all the $ cause tbh I'm sure men may feel a little put down by that....having a girlfriend who pays for everything is kind of de-masculating.

I'm not saying that is what happens all the time, I'm just speculating.

7 minutes ago, vlexbvker said:

I think we've all noticed that, but it would be cool for once if she was with a super wealthy, older (40's) man who treated her like a princess and built up her self esteem and spoiled her instead of her putting out all the $ cause tbh I'm sure men may feel a little put down by that....having a girlfriend who pays for everything is kind of de-masculating.

I'm not saying that is what happens all the time, I'm just speculating.

We won't know this unless we were there though. We don't know who paid for what. We're just assuming. Unless you're referring to kevin, then yeah. you're right. But I guess it's really hard given her status to find someone like that. 

Just now, PieceofBritney said:

After, or before I called you out? 

Called me out on what? What in the world are you even talking about man? I don't know.. I guess I'm done with this conversation..it's odd Britney fans can't state their opinion or joke around on this site without weirdos like you coming out of left field, acting like you have a **** shoved up your ***.

11 minutes ago, vlexbvker said:

Called me out on what? What in the world are you even talking about man? I don't know.. I guess I'm done with this conversation..it's odd Britney fans can't state their opinion or joke around on this site without weirdos like you coming out of left field, acting like you have a **** shoved up your ***.

I'd wish you good luck on finding your own "sugar daddy" to spend money on you, but I don't really see that happening tbh.  :idkney: 

this is how people who has a **** shoved up their *** act like. 

1 minute ago, PieceofBritney said:

I'd wish you good luck on finding your own "sugar daddy" to spend money on you, but I don't really see that happening tbh.  :idkney: 

What the **** are you talking about? Who said anything about sugar daddies? Are you mentally handicapped? Like, I'm seriously at a loss for words right now.. Do you purposely go on the internet to start random arguments with people? Is your life that sad and boring? I don't get where any of this is coming from... Idk anyways, I'll pray for you but I'ma have to block your weird *** for now. Bye.

Archived