New Slumber Party Ad on Instagram!

SlayOut

• Super Mods

Maybe this has already been posted, but I just went onto Instagram and saw a flashy and slayage filled ad for Slumber Party! :hipney:

I don't have the ability to post it/share it since it's an ad, but it has footage from the MV; the first dance breakdown, then Brit and Tinashe dancing together, and then it says, "Britney Spears, Slumber Party featuring Tinashe, The New Single from Glory, on Apple Music!" :cinderellaney:

And then people can click a download link that takes them to purchase it/stream it.

Anyways, thought I'd share that with you hoes. :queenflopga2:

Discuss. :queenflopga:

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
8 minutes ago, radar89 said:

Slay. They should discount the song so it can get a new peak :queenflopga2: 

Maybe new social media ads are behind Slumber Party's rise on iTunes charts? :queenflopga2:

A discount wouldn't hurt either tbh! :queenriri:

Neither would some payola :meltdown:

Or the use of the song for a national brand or something :staysalty:

17 minutes ago, radar89 said:

Slay. They should discount the song so it can get a new peak :queenflopga2: 

I agree they should definitely discount it but I feel like it's too premature right now. There's definitely a ton of momentum coming and should wait. With Make Me they picked the right time to discount it right at the VMAs weekend. Then it shot back up to #17 on the Billboard Hot 100.

The problem is, those ads are only being shown with an interest for her. You saw it because you are constantly searching for/about Britney, the gp who aren't, are seeing ads for what they're interested in. Doesn't work so well music ads, but does work a little better in advertising products that have different sellers selling different prices or brands... Music artists generally don't pick up new buyers by ads this way.

12 minutes ago, tbwb said:

The problem is, those ads are only being shown with an interest for her. You saw it because you are constantly searching for/about Britney, the gp who aren't, are seeing ads for what they're interested in. Doesn't work so well music ads, but does work a little better in advertising products that have different sellers selling different prices or brands... Music artists generally don't pick up new buyers by ads this way.

hdu shade the ever clever team britney!! they're 20 years in the game for gosh sakes they know what they're doing!

Spoiler

:quirkney:

Just now, coo said:

hdu shade the ever clever team britney!! they're 20 years in the game for gosh sakes they know what they're doing!

Hide contents

:quirkney:

Lol... They SHOULD know what they're doing...

Instagram ads in no way hurt her, they can really only help, I was just saying the way the personalized ads are, they show you what you want to see.

Archived