Slumber party is really helping people notice her again (updated)

PieceofBritney

My friend just called me and said "I'm in love with Britney spears new song slumber party it's ******* great! I drove everyone crazy with playing it over and over again."

And I was like :squintney: because every time I tried to play a Britney song for him he frowned and changed the music!

UPDATE: oh we just talked again he said he hates "that girl" he said she's getting on his nerves LOL he's coming over now, I told him come I have the original without that girl to play for you :queenriri:

I keep reading youtube comments and see people's reaction to this song and Glory and I'm hopeful about the future! I think her next album will get the attention it deserves! 

What do you guys think?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, button said:

Don't you dislike Tinashe as well? This is starting to sound like a fanfic. :weirdmeout:

Yeah exactly, I might have put the idea into his head when I directed him to my instagram video, I said that girl is just there because her label forced it on her lol I don't know I just didn't like the idea. Anyway, he wasn't interested then so I didn't mention the version without her, but now I did. 

8 minutes ago, button said:

Tinashe is great why did you brainwash him :weirdmeout:

I'm bitter when it comes to Britney, sorry.

I still have the same opinion, legends should only be with legends....see I'm happy about the madonna thing! I'm old I can't accept new people sorry.

but anyway, I promised him Slumber party original but my laptop doesn't have a cd player, and I only downloaded it to my phone, wtf it's on youtube right? or torrents somewhere?

1 minute ago, PieceofBritney said:

I'm bitter when it comes to Britney, sorry.

I still have the same opinion, legends should only be with legends....see I'm happy about the madonna thing! I'm old I can't accept new people sorry.

but anyway, I promised him Slumber party original but my laptop doesn't have a cd player, and I only downloaded it to my phone, wtf it's on youtube right? or torrents somewhere?

If I find one I'll send you a pm

6 minutes ago, ohoney said:

He hates Tinashah? 

03.gif

Like I said I might have put this idea into his head but he commented on it saying "No one is like Britney she has something special." when I showed him the performance now! I had no idea he is such a fan! lol He never liked it before IDK what happened. he said "it's one of her best music videos"! 

Archived