Do you think there will be a 3rd single?

Soni

3rd single?  

115 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that Glory has been great for her image and even though maybe people didn't go and buy it apart from fans I think

it's been really good for showing people she's back for real this time.Glory to me is like picking up from where we left of with Blackout.Music quality wise and vocal wise and passion wise, it's all there. I remember in all the eras since blackout seeing reactions and people always noticed something being a little off each time and I think now people look at her and don't think 'crazy' anymore which is great. I find it amazing that people I know that have always hated Britney audibly are now like laughing at her carpool and laughing at her jonathon ross interview and enjoying her rather than just making jokes at her 'dead eyes' or awkwardness.

I think she should build on this and come back summer 2017 with a fresh song for a new album later in the year.

I don't understand people's desire for dywco to be a single,  yes it's a fun song but it's already being performed in Vegas.  so what's the point?  :staysalty:

I think after 2 relatively chill singles an uptempo is needed.  love me down would be a good choice because it's upbeat but also showcases her vocals.  

Mood ring could perform quite well because it's very current.  a music video with many shades of colour could be iconic.  

I know it won't happen but I would love for invitation to be a single,  I can imagine a video where she's floating in the air to the song,  one of my personal album favourites. 

Archived