Do you think G-Eazy is mad original MM vid didn't happen?

asas12

The crowds went crazy tonight when she grabbed his ****.. Do you think he's annoyed the original Make Me video never happened. It basically would have been him ******* one of the biggest pop stars of all time (along with some other controversial things she had in it), which would have no doubt made huge headlines and probably would have benefited his career (and made a bigger splash for vmas and these performances). 

Do you think he's annoyed it never happened?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He might have been disappointed at some point but not mad and not anymore. He has had the chance to be on stage with her sooooo many times... tbh he's really feeling it lol

So I'm sure he's over it by now.

But I got the vibe from the AMAs Tinashe chat that then he might have been thinking What if???

Maybe, I mean it depends if he knew the reasons. 

He was only on set for his one scene, I mean I'm sure he didn't stay for all 3 days of it.

Britney either explained what happened to him personally, but if not then I'd be mad about it. I wouldn't want someone from her teaming telling me the artist you're featured with decided to scrap a video, it would seem very immature for them not to tell you themselves and explain it instead of getting one of their workers to do it for them. 

I'm sure she called him and explained what happened, trying to get him to rerecord a scene, but he was on tour at the time so that explains why TeamB used the raw footage in the one they released. 

I expect if he starts to lose relevancy then he might bring it up in a year or two. No offense to him as a person, I don't know if that's his personality but a lot of people would sell someone out for attention if they haven't kept a little contact which Britney almost never does with features. 

Archived