Britney Spears Performs With Tinashe And G-Eazy At The B96 Jingle Bash In Chicago: Watch

Jordan Miller

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, A.D. said:

If she performed at the Super Bowl in 2018 for the 20th anniversary of her career and actually takes the time to rehearse for it to slay and then announce a world tour right after, it would regain some much needed worldwide domination

that would slay. but only with pre-recorded or some live vocals. 

GP is tired of her playback, honestly I think that this is why she is losing popularity and reputation.

2 minutes ago, A.D. said:

If she performed at the Super Bowl in 2018 for the 20th anniversary of her career and actually takes the time to rehearse for it to slay and then announce a world tour right after, it would regain some much needed worldwide domination

Exactly..  clearly she has alot of work to do,  exposure wise before she'd announce anything..  firstly..  

end pom with a HUGE BANG!  let the whole world know she's ending Vegas to embark on "bigger projects"  

Drop 3 music videos in a 5 month time period.. all with amazing visuals.. 

Drop a 10 second clip of her recording a song for b10 (let it go viral) 

Wait for superbowl or another big event ,  perform and slay with lots of fresher material then announce your huge massive iconic new world wide tour...

maybe record a small documentary with the process of recording b10 and shooting a mv  etc 

Put dates and city's list on all her social media's so that media can spread the woooord. 

Release b10, 20 songs.  

Release a music video during the tour (maybe with video footage of the tour) 

Release an official dvd of the tour (live from London or Paris or new York etc) when it's finished. 

Release instrumentals every few months to keep fans happy. :forkit:

9 minutes ago, ukfan said:

Exactly..  clearly she has alot of work to do,  exposure wise before she'd announce anything..  firstly..  

end pom with a HUGE BANG!  let the whole world know she's ending Vegas to embark on "bigger projects"  

Drop 3 music videos in a 5 month time period.. all with amazing visuals.. 

Drop a 10 second clip of her recording a song for b10 (let it go viral) 

Wait for superbowl or another big event ,  perform and slay with lots of fresher material then announce your huge massive iconic new world wide tour...

maybe record a small documentary with the process of recording b10 and shooting a mv  etc 

Put dates and city's list on all her social media's so that media can spread the woooord. 

Release b10, 20 songs.  

Release a music video during the tour (maybe with video footage of the tour) 

Release an official dvd of the tour (live from London or Paris or new York etc) when it's finished. 

Release instrumentals every few months to keep fans happy. :forkit:

We can dream but this is never gonna happen again. She doesn't want that exposure or amount of work...she's just too lazy and content with how things are now:beyfedup:

38 minutes ago, Roger said:

That's what they said when Britney was promoting Glory and doing big stuffs (VMA, Carpool Karaoke, Apple Music festival..), and look how how no one except the fans gave a single **** about it :queenriri:

A tour would flop big times, FFT was a semi-flop when she had #1 hits on radio; I will let you guess how successful a Glory tour would be when her current single peaked at #86 on the charts

You sound dumb

The night of the VMA, Make Me was at #3 on itunes before the performance, after the performance moved up 1 spot to #2, would have went #1 that night again if the song performed that night was not performed.

Don't be a damn fool and think it was only Britney fans buying the single

It would be really easy for her to have a successful tour now that she regained her confidence, specially internationally, since the last one was FF and it was incredibly underwhelming.

The problem is her team... We all know damn well they're not capable of building the hype and creating interest for it. Touring in any time soon would mean a cheap *** production, boring promo and that same old marketing strategies they're using since the 00s.

They're so out of touch with the music market, it makes me so sad, cause she's been doing the most and working really hard on things that have no significant impact. Like, she did 3 festivals in a row this month, and just a few minutes of ONE of them will be televised, that's so dumb.

(Every time I try to comment I end up writing a big *** text, that's how tired I am of her team's fuckery)

:sassybrit:

11 minutes ago, dcooper29090 said:

We can dream but this is never gonna happen again. She doesn't want that exposure or amount of work...she's just too lazy and content with how things are now:beyfedup:

Yes she does still want to be mainstream and current,

Vegas gives her reason to be slightly more lazy and content,  she's at a point right now where's she's allowed to feel comfortable and enjoy herself.  

Vegas isn't forever AND SHE KNOWS THAT.  SHES ENJOYING BEING NOT AS BUSY RIGHT NOW.  

When things start to pick up after Vegas and she's back out in the spotlight she deserves,  she will know,  she will feel it, she will be hungry to slay again  show the world what they've missed.  

Britney is a legend,  probably the most dedicated entertainer..  she loves what she does,,  she's just happy right now being content because she's CONTRACTED to Vegas,  she almost doesn't have to try so hard.  

She will get that itch once Vegas ends.  I'm not being delusional,  I just know this isn't Britney at her best and I think one day she will be bigger and better than she is right now.  britney will have another great era and tour in the future,  Britney is in control this era. 

Next era could be completely unpredictable  Britney will be back on top when she embarks on tour again. 

Britney has completely mastered her show,  she knows the shows routines and is allowed right now,  only performing in Vegas, to be a little bit lazy compared to usual.  

Archived