Britney Spears Performs With Tinashe And G-Eazy At The B96 Jingle Bash In Chicago: Watch

Jordan Miller

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, The Dream said:

We should all be thankful to Britney this year, because no matter what happened to the world -and there are a lot of things going on- she was constantly a fun light for us. Her plan to entertain worked ***** by giving us an amazing album, amazing singles, POM 2.0 and some of her best festival and televised performances!

She is still the best to stan for and imo she should continue releasing singles from her album, maybe for the masses are not successful but for us are the best thing!

*The G-Easy chemistry tonight was untouchable!

*The crowd was losing it in every song and dance break!

*Britney and the dancers delivered one more great performance!

Brightest Morning Star lyric teas :plzney:

Guest Brichney.

When asked about a Christina duet: "Really? That's ...... interesting." :queenflopga2:

When asked about performing after Beyonka at the VMAs: "I haven't even thought about that." :queenflopga2:

When asked about Ariana's impression of her: "I've heard better." :queenflopga2:

"I have never met Taylor Swift." :queenflopga2:

Keesha or something. :queenflopga2:

Tinasha. :queenflopga2:

3 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Why is he trying to put her jacket on during Slumber Party? :wtfdidusay::nicki2:

Isn't this the guy who almost dropped her during the flip at Apple Music? :nicki2:

That's what I was wondering. Maybe he thought they were doing make me again. Lol  and yup. That's the same guy. 

Edit -wait no. I think I'm wrong. I think that's zack. 

Hated her outfit but I loved the performance with G-Eazy! I mean, the choreography is awful but I like to watch them together on stage :) And I think everyone was pretty excited with the surprise lol

And it's time for her to learn Tinasha's real name lol Just kidding, love the "Tinasha" :lanacackle:

1 minute ago, maquisl said:

Hated her outfit but I loved the performance with G-Eazy! I mean, the choreography is awful but I like to watch them together on stage :) And I think everyone was pretty excited with the surprise lol

And it's time for her to learn Tinasha's real name lol Just kidding, love the "Tinasha" :lanacackle:

I think it's one of those things where she's been saying it wrong for so long, they don't know how to tell her. :haha:

Archived