Britney Spears Performs With Tinashe And G-Eazy At The B96 Jingle Bash In Chicago: Watch

Jordan Miller

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, mwilliams917 said:

Giving it her all? Call me what you want but she's not nailing any choreography. Maybe Work ***** and Slave but every other song is her half assing steps and I don't expect her to dance as hard as her dancers but she rarely completes her moves. I think she's happy and having a good time but giving it her all? Absolutely not. People will say I'm not a fan, but I think real fans will call it like they see it. 

She's been doing the same POM choreo this whole time + Do You Wanna Come Over? + Make Me + Slumber party, and girl slays. She has only been improving since then, so I don't see your point, how do you know what giving her best is? She's been consistently hitting it hard, maybe not the way you dream of. If you think otherwise check your memory and go watch old 2014 videos. She can't make magic, she's doing the choreos the best she can and she's giving us life. Didn't you hear the crowd roaring for her btw? :queenflopga2:

10 minutes ago, Wombat said:

No it wasn't!!!! 

6 minutes ago, Denise said:

He was not touching her *** but she grabbed his hands  :quirkney: I loved it

8 minutes ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

Nope try again. If you see the videos posted from other angles his hand clearly was not touching her ***. 

This person is down voting us all for speaking the truth. :cutesybrit:

43 minutes ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

heres a closer view of make me. Britney loves holding his hand it seems like they both couldn't like they heir eyes off each other! & at the end I notice britney kinda taps his leg 

I love how all these young guys are giving her the attention she deserves so she can have the confidence to never go back to this again.

wpid-article-1324120238286-0f3483bc00000

:messbye:

26 minutes ago, Wombat said:

I was just about to post this!!!!!!!! Also she intentionally turns around many times and at one point he 100% checks out her *** lol

43 minutes ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

heres a closer view of make me. Britney loves holding his hand it seems like they both couldn't like they heir eyes off each other! & at the end I notice britney kinda taps his leg 

I want their *** tape so bad

i just saw the videos and wtf is that? the stage was sooo tiny and bad. it looks like a place where only C-list celebs perform. Why britney perform at those tiny, c-list-ish stages? :mcry:
she should be only performing at big award shows not at free public concerts. :staysalty:

Archived