Post your favorite Britney summer candids

Rachel Green

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, Rachel Green said:

Loving all og them, is the last one 2005ney? 

As I'm definitely not one of the "Exhale detectives" I actually had no idea, but I googled it and it did pop up on some (hater's) blog dated May 2005! And of course, the persistent journalistic integrity of Britney-bashers revealed they hadn't even spelled her first name correctly :ipass:.

43 minutes ago, Rachel Green said:

I want to get my belly pierced so badly but I'm a coward and I'd scream like a baby I swear! 

I cut a shirt and wrote "sexsi" on it to recreate this look 

Resultado de imagem para britney spears best candid sexsi

I LOVE the "Sexsi" look and was going to include it in my post until I saw someone beat me to it :imcute:

Also, getting the piercing honestly doesn't hurt, but there's a relatively high chance of it becoming infected for several months afterwards, even if you take care of it like you're supposed to, because it needs to breathe to heal properly, yet it's obviously an area that's generally covered with clothing. So, that probably didn't provide encouragement like I was intending :yesokay:

12 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

As I'm definitely not one of the "Exhale detectives" I actually had no idea, but I googled it and it did pop up on some (hater's) blog dated May 2005! And of course, the persistent journalistic integrity of Britney-bashers revealed they hadn't even spelled her first name correctly :ipass:.

I LOVE the "Sexsi" look and was going to include it in my post until I saw someone beat me to it :imcute:

Also, getting the piercing honestly doesn't hurt, but there's a relatively high chance of it becoming infected for several months afterwards, even if you take care of it like you're supposed to, because it needs to breathe to heal properly, yet it's obviously an area that's generally covered with clothing. So, that probably didn't provide encouragement like I was intending :yesokay:

2005ney looked so cute and she was 5 months pregnant.. she didn't look 5 months pregnant, I guess it's the dress.

I don't know about the piercing, I might give it a try someday, I'd really love to. Tattoes are a completely different matter.. Scared for life :woopsie:

On 12/9/2016 at 6:27 PM, Breathe_On_Me said:

I always wanted that top! Is it possible to get it these days?

Update! So after your question yesterday, I was curious as to whether or not that top was still available anywhere--and I randomly found it on an online shop based in the UK! However, I'm not personally from the UK and thus have never heard of the company, so I am unable to vouch for the quality of their items. Nevertheless, I wanted to share in case you were interested (it's not 100% replica but really close, IMO). 

Link: http://www.clickmyclobber.com/products/i-want-candy-womens-t-shirt-black?variant=739707345

15 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

Update! So after your question yesterday, I was curious as to whether or not that top was still available anywhere--and I randomly found it on an online shop based in the UK! However, I'm not personally from the UK and thus have never heard of the company, so I am unable to vouch for the quality of their items. Nevertheless, I wanted to share in case you were interested (it's not 100% replica but really close, IMO). 

Link: http://www.clickmyclobber.com/products/i-want-candy-womens-t-shirt-black?variant=739707345

Oh my goodness! That's so cute. Thank you! :makeitrain:

Archived