Life Over: Britney Thinks will.i.am Is Behind The Iconic "It's Britney, *****" Line

Jordan Miller

8 minutes ago, DaRealMVP said:

Why not? It makes sense to me tbh. People need to grow up and be able to have a perfectly reasonable discussion on this sensible topic. It's not like he was saying anything bad about her.

Exactly.. I'm not being cruel here. This just explains pretty much everything so many fans have been stumped by for a long time. 

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, button said:

Maybe you should scream and curse at her some more? :nicki2:

??

24 minutes ago, bernie said:

Unnecessary and rude. But your words show that your brain and heart are more than dead :queenriri: 

She was referring to S&S and WB. I heard the interview and she wasn't talking about GM :byebitch:

So you  did not get what she was saying lol

I'm surprised tbh, i thought electroshock therapy is a thing of the past, something completely abandoned like lobotomy :lostney: doesn't it have way too many side effects that it low key breaks over 100 laws regarding the matter? I do agree that her memory loss is extremely bizarre lately, i dont know whats causing it, the fact she couldnt remember who and when came up with the phrase "britney *****" shocked me, Blackout was the album she was literally the most involved with, it was just her and Danja having fun in the studio, how can you forget something so personal? 

And the fact she thought Will.I.**** came up with it and paid dust to poor Danja :gloria: 

11 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

I'm surprised tbh, i thought electroshock therapy is a thing of the past, something completely abandoned like lobotomy :lostney: doesn't it have way too many side effects that it low key breaks over 100 laws regarding the matter? I do agree that her memory loss is extremely bizarre lately, i dont know whats causing it, the fact she couldnt remember who and when came up with the phrase "britney *****" shocked me, Blackout was the album she was literally the most involved with, it was just her and Danja having fun in the studio, how can you forget something so personal? 

And the fact she thought Will.I.**** came up with it and paid dust to poor Danja :gloria: 

My mom & sister work in medical fields.. electro therapy has had all sorts of advancements & it's been used as a form of treatment for even severe depression and chronic pain! Doctors use it as well for the "memory loss" because patients tend to lose trauma based memories. 

It wouldn't be crazy at all that Britney was treated with it. They also require the patient to be in the care of somebody else as well (during treatment periods). 

10 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

Umm it's not like what you see in the movies, electroshock therapy is very well studies nowadays and has its own specific indications. Not everyone is a candidate to receive it, but those who are have great results along with the medications and therapy. 

Guys I'm reading up on this and it actual has some fact behind it. :lostney:

WebMD says that Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT) "is among the safest and most effective treatments available for depression."

They also say that ECT can also be used "when patients pose a severe threat to themselves or others and it is too dangerous to wait until medication takes effect." When Britney was hospitalized she was placed under a 5150, and that is exactly what a 5150 is. 

This just got even scarier.

22 minutes ago, toxicNachow said:

:byebitch:no

Ok... so do you have anything to offer  idealogically as to why Britney forgets important aspects of her career & why stories are emerging that she has forgotten meeting people, knowing people? I mean.. it makes more sense than "she's just an idiot" because Britney is not only business savvy but she played a huge role in making decisions that created i comic moments.. that is NOT a stupid person. 

Guest Diamond Horse
22 minutes ago, Da Bubblah said:

No, in all seriousness now, I think that when he said who came up with it's Britney ***** and started to talk about how gay guys are using it now she recalled the ***** from Work ***** and S&S because those are her latest hits and he was talking about a trend that gay guys are NOW using so she was thinking about recent songs, not a song that she recorded almost 10 years ago. And when asking her who came up with that she just said I don't remember and said it just came up when she was with Will, but the thing is that we all know and she knows that will.i.am thought it was so iconic that he HAD to use it in Scream & Shout and even make a whole song about that one word (Work *****). And she didn't really wanted to explain that it was all will.i.am's idea to use the "*****" quote, especially because she doesn't like addressing that she doesn't write her own songs. But her mind wasn't in Gimme More at all, she wasn't even thinking about that, so Jordan and the people commenting on this thread should stop acting like she thinks will.i.am invented Gimme More and Blackout because that's definitely not the case.

I also think this could be one of the possibilities. Imagine being Britney and coming onto this forum and discovering all the shitstorm you have gotten. I wish we were more delicate.

No, just no. Her father might be awful sometimes but he'd never treat her like that, he wouldnt allow it, come on. 

If Britney used *****, ***** can affect your memory. If not, then who cares? I know many people who have memory issues and there's nothing wrong with that. I still remember the ET blowout interview in 2013, where they showed her pictures of her love interests in all her music videos. People kept complaining, like, how did she not recognize the man from Oops? But no one cared to mention that she remembered all the rest. All of them. 

I think we are overreacting.

49 minutes ago, Onyx1126 said:

I even remember back during her "comeback" MTV aired a super awkward special that had Britney sitting with a host & a room studio full of fans. They we're playing all of her most memorable performances & she watched along as if she we're seeing them for the 1st time & even made weird comments like "I have no idea how I did that" & "That's Me??!!??". It was almost as if her team was trying to force her into remembering the performer she was, LOLOLOL 

This is the special you're talking about right? I'm glad she still remembers her Slave performance lmao.

You think she always talks about this performance because it's one of the only one's she remembers?? Or is it just because it's that ******* iconic.

Archived