Life Over: Britney Thinks will.i.am Is Behind The Iconic "It's Britney, *****" Line

Jordan Miller

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 05.12.2016 at 10:53 PM, iZacaree said:

Britney was never known for being very smart, lol. What she lacked in intelligence, she made up for in beauty and her ability to dance. She didn't even go to school past the 9th grade.

What? Excuse me... watch rosie show and you will see that she was still in high school at that time.. and britney is smart, she is reading a lot of books, she knows a lot of music... for being in this industry for 20 years, you have to be smart.. if you are not, you will be invisible in 1 year no matter how talented you are

35 minutes ago, Juano said:

this is horrible :sickofu: 

I mean, we can somehow understand she doesnt recall meeting Taylor Swift.

We can of get it she doesnt know who the **** is Kathy Griffin

we can ignore she thinks shes been touring for the last four years but this?

It's getting ridiculous and I'm actually kinda worried.

Oh and Brit, stop it already with that term of endearment crap when you don't know how to explain something.

I was literally gonna write this word by word!!!! Im actually worried like britney wake uppppppppp!!!! Whats going onn!!!

howwww can u mixx up betwen its britney ***** from gimme more to that crap william gave u!!

whyy whyy

My thoughts  are she probably  didn't wanna say it came from gimme  more because  she was probably  thinking "oh **** what if they ask about my MTV performance  of gimme   more and **** and bring up my past" it's obvious  britney herself  doesn't like bringing  up her past why we never hear her sing old classics like "Sometimes" and "Overprotective" she obviously  hated "old britney " I'm just pissed she gave will.iam credit  for something he didn't do :squintney:

Archived