Life Over: Britney Thinks will.i.am Is Behind The Iconic "It's Britney, *****" Line

Jordan Miller

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Cookie Lyon said:

Lynne as "the one that exposed her own daughter dirty laundry when she was at her lowest"?

Or as "the one that let her youngest daughter around certified pedos like Dan Schneider from Nickelodeon" ?

yeah sure.

her parents fueled her Breakdown and are now taking advantage of it. Typical hollywood parents scumbags 

Writing a book and supporting electroshock therapy for your own child are two different things though. Anyway.

Whoever is saying she's a moron, she has a -IQ, and say that she's still mentally unstable seriously need to get help of their own. It's so obvious that she's just referring to sampling it's Britney ***** is S&S, she knows the origins of that phrase because she has mentioned it in the 2007 interview with Ryan Seacrest, so stfu.

Just because you remember every single collaborator she's had, every song she's ever released, doesn't mean that she does off of the top of head.

This just proves how disgusting so many of you are, like Jesus christ go reevaluate your lives and stop wasting your time bashing on her for doing interviews THAT YOU HAVE BEEN DEMANDING OF HER FOR MONTHS 

1 minute ago, kasavas said:

Writing a book and supporting electroshock therapy for your own child are two different things though. Anyway.

Putting your daughter down when she is bullied by the entire world really says something.

noah fence too but don't forget that her parents are southern as **** and that electroshock therapy has been seen as the best solution until very recently. 

But y'all act as if we are talking about lobotomy anyway

9 minutes ago, DMVofficial said:

I think 2008 in general was so rushed. She was hospitalized in January and was filming a documentary for MTV just 7 months later. She was just so busy and distracted to even process what was happening. But once the touring and album promotion stopped in 2009, she really had the time to actually think about everything she'd been through and I think it had a tremendous impact on her.

It makes me so sad I wish I could helped her I don't know... it sounds stupid but :embarrassney:

28 minutes ago, Cookie Lyon said:

Lynne as "the one that exposed her own daughter dirty laundry when she was at her lowest"?

Or as "the one that let her youngest daughter around certified pedos like Dan Schneider from Nickelodeon" ?

yeah sure.

her parents fueled her Breakdown and are now taking advantage of it. Typical hollywood parents scumbags 

Lynne wasn't the best mom but thier was a time when Britney was her mothers gift and they have always had a strong relationship but Britney was forced by her mom to alwayw do pagents and talent shows and gymnastics. Kinda like her mom was trying to live through her or just makes her famous from a young age. I wonder if her childhood of being in the spot light had affect on her. No she wasn't super famous but she was always working basically all her life and.never had a Chance to chill and grow up normally thats probably y she did suffer so much cus she grew up in the spotlight her entire life spent entering people. But if it wasn't for her mom we wouldn't have the princess of pop. But I Don't like how she put her daughters to work tho

1 hour ago, Onyx1126 said:

These weird instances of Britney forgetting pretty unforgettable facts & even people reminds me of an article back in 2008 that was talked about a lot!! I never gave it much because it was a bit ridiculous at the time but a lot of newer stories & things that are happening in interviews made me think of it! 

The article claimed that Britney's management was nervous about her comeback & her career because she had been given electro shock therapy in conjunction with her treatment. It's a common practice now & one of the biggest side affects is something called "Fragmented Memory Loss" & "Slight Personality Changes". The article claimed that Britney had lost full chunks of career memories & that she also had become less of a perfectionist when it came to attention to detail with her career. 

Now I am not in any way trying to perpetuate any unflattering rumors/gossip but lately a lot of things have reminded me of this article. Stories of her completely forgetting people she knew fairly well, mistakes she's made describing her own career, her personality changes that made her less chatty & more reserved/anxious & of course her total shift in attention to detail in her stage performances. I even remember back during her "comeback" MTV aired a super awkward special that had Britney sitting with a host & a room studio full of fans. They we're playing all of her most memorable performances & she watched along as if she we're seeing them for the 1st time & even made weird comments like "I have no idea how I did that" & "That's Me??!!??". It was almost as if her team was trying to force her into remembering the performer she was, LOLOLOL 

IDK... Like I said, I'm not trying to bring up anything negative but there have been so so many instances, now including this, that made me think of that article & go "omg wow, that kinda explains it". Hmmmmmmmmmm

IF this is the case than I find it incredibly sad. 

You lost me at "exination" in the thread title :madonna:

1 minute ago, Britman512 said:

Lynne wasn't the best mom but thier was a time when Britney was her mothers gift and they have always had a strong relationship but Britney was forced by her mom to alwayw do pagents and talent shows and gymnastics. Kinda like her mom was trying to live through her or just makes her famous from a young age. I wonder if her childhood of being in the spot light had affect on her. No she wasn't super famous but she was always working basically all her life and.never had a Chance to chill and grow up normally thats probably y she did suffer so much cus she grew up in the spotlight her entire life spent entering people. But if it wasn't for her mom we wouldn't have the princess of pop. But I Don't like how she put her daughters to work tho

Of course her working and providing for her family since she was 8 years has affected her deeply. she barely had a childhood and definitely did not enjoy her teenage years normally. and when she decided to loose it a little bit back in 2006 she was immediately bullied by the media and pressured by her entourage.

From what I am reading ECT causes temporary memory loss, not forgetting large swathes of her life. ECT is supposed to be a last resort. I don't think Britney was really in such a bad way merited way. If it was ECT causing what seems to be pretty noticeable brain damage, that doctor should be sued.

17 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

You think Britney was submitted to electroshock therapy? :lostney: I honestly don't know whether or not this is plausible at this point. I can't wait for Britney to write her book someday.

How can she write a book if she has memories issues?

Like, the girl prolly don't remember Andre Fuentes, that's why she did not say anything about him

1 hour ago, Cookie Lyon said:

She is either stupid or she was cloned back in 2008 when she was interned.

Is her brain dead her what?

She does not know what OIDIA is about, she can't remember the name of singer she is doing a duet with, now THAT?

Come on!

I think She was teasing him...
And She's from that school that teaches - let music speak for itself.
It allows listeners to interpret, it's art not traffic regulations FFS.

Power of Her is based on subtle suggestions and double meaning.

8 minutes ago, falka said:

I think She was teasing him...
And She's from that school that teaches - let music speak for itself.
It allows listeners to interpret, it's art not traffic regulations FFS.

Power of Her is based on subtle suggestions and double meaning.

It is clearly not about that for It's britney *****. Probably for Oidia though even though she could have just say the obvious but nevermind...

She was not asked what time it was, the day and where she recorded this iconic sentence either. just where it came from, she either lied on purpose or really forgot :/

28 minutes ago, BritneyRocksMe said:

Whoever is saying she's a moron, she has a -IQ, and say that she's still mentally unstable seriously need to get help of their own. It's so obvious that she's just referring to sampling it's Britney ***** is S&S, she knows the origins of that phrase because she has mentioned it in the 2007 interview with Ryan Seacrest, so stfu.

Just because you remember every single collaborator she's had, every song she's ever released, doesn't mean that she does off of the top of head.

This just proves how disgusting so many of you are, like Jesus christ go reevaluate your lives and stop wasting your time bashing on her for doing interviews THAT YOU HAVE BEEN DEMANDING OF HER FOR MONTHS 

I agree with this. I mean she had so much going on to be able to remember every little detail we obsess over. She already talked about this like you said, and this is probably a misunderstanding, she's human seriously! It's been 10 years! and those years hadn't been really the best to remember every detail now. 

Did y'all even listen to this interview? Why are people misunderstanding what she's saying?

She is referring to Scream And Shout's reusing the it's Britney ***** line but I think the radio guy is referring to Gimme More but that's an innocent mistake on Britney's part but not a huge deal.

And all she said is she wants to work with Steven Tyler like do an official duet with him like she did with Miley and Madonna. WTF are y'all freaking out about?!?:sofedup:

3 minutes ago, Cookie Lyon said:

It is clearly not about that.

She was not asked what time it was, the day and where she recorded this iconic sentence either. just where it came from, she either lied on purpose or really forgot :/

She know how to make people talk about her for sure.:bwink: 

I bet.

"How to move the strings " by BritBrit Spears

puppeteer_234546.jpg?x=648&y=348&crop=1

1 hour ago, kasavas said:

No, just no. Her father might be awful sometimes but he'd never treat her like that, he wouldnt allow it, come on. 

If Britney used *****, ***** can affect your memory. If not, then who cares? I know many people who have memory issues and there's nothing wrong with that. I still remember the ET blowout interview in 2013, where they showed her pictures of her love interests in all her music videos. People kept complaining, like, how did she not recognize the man from Oops? But no one cared to mention that she remembered all the rest. All of them. 

I think we are overreacting.

But Electro Therapy isn't abusive.. in fact many doctors recommend it & if doctors recommended it her dad may have done what he thought was best.. also, this isn't saying that it didn't work.. Britney really turned her life around & she's in a fabulous place in life. I'm just saying that it's a logical explanation for her strange loss of memory regarding pretty important & substantial things. 

3 hours ago, iZacaree said:

Britney was never known for being very smart, lol. What she lacked in intelligence, she made up for in beauty and her ability to dance. She didn't even go to school past the 9th grade.

Seriously? get your facts right... Britney's fans really are the ones who are the meanest to her! SMH

Archived