Britney Spears Performs With Tinashe At The Triple Ho Show In San Jose

Jordan Miller

16 minutes ago, tabletopfreak03 said:

******* HOT AF!!! small complaint but i don't get those fugly things around ha waist. it seems like she is insecure about her tummy when it is SNATCHED! whatever makes her happy though. hope she slayed lives tonight! :foh:

I feel like that black thing from pom shows just how snatch her midsection is by highlighting it

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Derek08 said:

Because her choreographer is only there during rehearsals and she did it flawless in the video so obviously she can do it if she goes all out. Her performance was great last night. Not even primeney went all out during every single performance. Just look at the dance break of slave during the abc special 

Why do people always feel the need to bash Primney to make Britney look good? How about we don't bash her when she was doing her best?

4 minutes ago, jennyj said:

OMG that outfit is hot!  But that waist thing is annoying, BUT I'm guessing it's to help with her lower back pain (kind of like how lots of people wear similar belts during strenuous workouts or weight lifting).  I just wish it came in different colours lol... like a nude colour. :foh:

I think its supposed to be an accent piece that actually showcases her waist by accenting how tight and firm it is

8 hours ago, AndrejBLV said:

Britneys problem about her dancing at the moment is that she doesn't respect choreographies that she has to dance. She miss few steps here and there, because she doesn't give a **** and then we get stiffney. 

And obviously she's surrounded with yes people.

The most obvious example is slave4u choreography for the past 5 years (FFT tour and POM) she did that choreography like she doesn't want to do it, but on BBMA she did it like in her prime.

But what we can do to change that..nothing.

well yeah she's stiff at times but she's been doing the slave dance perfect since FF tour. That's one of the few choreographies  i have no issue with

Archived