Britney Spears Performs With Tinashe At The Triple Ho Show In San Jose

Jordan Miller

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Denise said:

Its not about the mental health issues lol.. but you cant be the same every day..

I mean, this crowd gave her a lot of energy, when the crowd is boring, you get bored too

Its the mental health issues that prevent her from fully being the old performer that she was though in terms of complex routines and stability.

Im so happy with how far shes come and am completely satisfied with what she gives now, but all the ailments the poor girl deals with, and the medication for it, have semi permanately altered her cogntive behavior. Even during quiet crowd parts in Dream within a Dream or Onyx tour she was still lighting it up. 

Given the situation that shes in nowadays, the energy helps her pull it out a bit more, but before the mental illness she would she still be on point 1000% of the time...even if the audience were made up of jars of mayo. 

Will update post with full performances of "Toxic", "Stronger/Crazy", "Slumber Party" when they become available. :mhm:

25 minutes ago, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

BRITNEY @ TRIPLE HO SHOW (PERISCOPE STREAM, DECENT QUALITY)

1XTW824ri0o.jpg

• Work ***** (full performance)
  • Womanizer (full performance)
  • Slave (full performance)
  • Do You Wanna Come Over? (full performance)
  • Make Me (full performance)
  • Toxic (part of performance)
  • Stronger/Crazy (part of performance)
  • Slumber Party (part of performance)
  1. https://openload.co/f/TotbfCm5nWA
  2. https://openload.co/f/iQ6ZW5a6R8Q

I seriously posted in another thread that she should bring the shorts and tall boots look back again since she's obsessed with tall boots. Britney reads Exhale confirmed. :wooney:

OMG that outfit is hot!  But that waist thing is annoying, BUT I'm guessing it's to help with her lower back pain (kind of like how lots of people wear similar belts during strenuous workouts or weight lifting).  I just wish it came in different colours lol... like a nude colour. :foh:

10 minutes ago, Rickey3089 said:

how could you say all this with barely seeing the show I won't lie she looks amazing & from the few clips I seen on fire but I wouldn't say this is the sassiest I mean we can barley see her expressions :lostney:

I saw a stream of the whole performance from WB to toxic and then crazy/slumber party plus various up close insta videos 

26 minutes ago, TheLightningThief said:

Brinny wearing classic Brinny outfits again and not thongs thank you God :otears:

Lol Britney is literally credited for popularizing thongs. In September I heard this woman at the beach say "these girls wearing thong bikinis think they're Britney Spears"

2 hours ago, AdamSkye said:

What must people be thinking is going on here?

Are we pitching a new artist or something?:embarrassney:

She's a seasoned pro who has made her fortune and her legacy - why would she want to go back to the tougher days of gruelling practise and rehearsals?

Britney did all that to get here! lmao

Britney wants to have fun - like she has said. Fans just really need to listen more.

It is not about why didn't the choreographer push her because Britney isn't hiring people to push her.

She's hiring people to give her moves that she can remember in her sleep that don't get in the way of her fabulous life as an active mother and young woman.

This is a really sad way of thinking. No one should ever stop improving. Top athletes still practice and work out. Top actors still rehearse their roles. top singers work with vocal coaches. Dancers workout and rehearse all the time. No one should ever stop training. Even if they are the "best". 

Archived