Britney Spears Performs At Jingle Ball In L.A.

Jordan Miller

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The bad thing is that they have really killed my expectations.Everytime I read that Britney is gonna perform somewhere I know I'm gonna see the same thing.I can understand why the GP ignores Britney.Same recycled choreos,cheap production,a little bit of stiffness and unfinished moves mixed with a little bit of speed at some parts,15 years old vocals,lack of synchronization with the dancers etc.The POM needs to end and Britney and her team should work hard and be innovative if they want the GP back.The stans' support and a great album aren't enough.

The good thing is that Britney is a Goddess,I love her hair,her makeup,her outfit,her body and the most important is that she looks happy.I stan her beauty and her mood. 

1 hour ago, TomM0RE said:

She looked amazing and beautiful but she really was stiff in slumber party!

tinashe outdanced her so bad!

:weirdmeout:

1 hour ago, TomM0RE said:

She looked amazing and beautiful but she really was stiff in slumber party!

tinashe outdanced her so bad!

:weirdmeout:

Tinashe outdanced her effortlessly

21 minutes ago, ebritneybeat said:

The bad thing is that they have really killed my expectations.When I read that Britney is gonna perform somewhere I know I'm gonna see the same thing.I can understand why the GP ignores Britney.Same unfinished recycled choreos,a little bit of stiffness and unfinished moves mixed with a little bit of speed at some parts,15 years old vocals,lack of synchronization with the dancers etc.The POM needs to end and Britney should work hard and be innovative if she wants the GP back.The stans' support and a great album aren't enough.

The good thing is that Britney is a Goddess,I love her hair,her makeup,her outfit,her body and the most important is that she looks happy.I stan her beauty and her mood. 

Stan her beauty and her mood.

This is what we have left. a shame.

I also cannot wait for the POM disaster to end. 

She needs to get her **** together and be more creative.

If only she could get rid of her tired *** team: a bunch of old white cis men stuck in the early 00s

On 03/12/2016 at 0:14 PM, timito said:

Am I the only one that thought that Tinashe looked a bit confused and didn't do her part properly. I don't think Britney danced worse then her. 

Tinashe was so inspired by our Kween's awful lip syncing that she copied her. 

It was hilarious hearing Tinashe's ad libs but the mic isn't even close to her mouth during the performance :gloria: 

3 hours ago, Rodrigo Nalerio said:

I love how they included the floor choreo here unlike at iHeart but this intro needs to GTFO

I'm fine with the expected setlist but they could still bring something new, other than her amazing outfits, without her having to perform a new song.

They could for instance use Invitation or Coupure Électrique for an intro

Archived