(Video) Paparazzi ask Sam Asghari about Brit

enAC

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

I'm sure these 2 are not dating

Most likely a PR stunt to give Britney some publicity and him some attention to breakout over here

He seems annoyed by the question tho so Who knows :queenie:

They should let this people alone tbh

Maybe he uploaded the pic bc he was happy but then her fans started harrasing him, so who knows. 

If they do PR stunts with these nobodies, well, her team didnt learn anything at all. These People arent celebs or even known by the gp so it doesnt make such difference at all. 

Im surprised her team hasn't shot down the rumours, unless they are willing to use it to garner slumber party some exposure.

One thing that will never change regardless of how old Britney is, is that the media will remain obsessed with her personal life compared with other celebs

2 minutes ago, Arya said:

He seems annoyed by the question tho so Who knows :queenie:

They should let this people alone tbh

Maybe he uploaded the pic bc he was happy but then her fans started harrasing him, so who knows. 

If they do PR stunts with these nobodies, well, her team didnt learn anything at all. These People arent celebs or even known by the gp so it doesnt make such difference at all. 

It's obvious that he most likely trying to breakout in America and Britney giving a helping hand while giving herself some good publicity in the process

2 minutes ago, Disney Princess said:

Im surprised her team hasn't shot down the rumours, unless they are willing to use it to garner slumber party some exposure.

One thing that will never change regardless of how old Britney is, is that the media will remain obsessed with her personal life compared with other celebs

They are not going to shut it down because its a publicity stunt and it's doing its intended job

which is give Britney publicity and help give this guy some exposure

9 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

It's obvious that he most likely trying to breakout in America and Britney giving a helping hand while giving herself some good publicity in the process

So now aside from helping dlist stars on her songs, she helps these unknown guys too? 

41 minutes ago, Arya said:

So now aside from helping dlist stars on her songs, she helps these unknown guys too? 

This stuff is common in the industry 

Britney is giving this guy and Tinashe a helping hand to more exposure and opportunity

Britney does not need other A list celebs to shine as we can see

11 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

This stuff is common in the industry 

Britney is giving this guy and Tinashe a helping hand to more exposure and opportunity

Britney does not need other A list celebs to shine as we can see

A relationship with Chris Evans or some guy like that would help her out too. The press would be all over her, so imagine if she put someone like that on one video. I bet itd help the sales.

I know industry Works like that, but People here want to say her last real bf was Adnan Ghalib like ten years ago. So she isnt living her Life pretending shes dating unknown guys? Whats the point? I dont get it. What would she get dating someone like David tho? He wasnt even in the industry. He wasnt cute, fit, rich, nothing. And why in almost ten years we didnt see Britney with anybody else? Did she hide her real bfs at her house all the time? 

1 minute ago, Arya said:

A relationship with Chris Evans or some guy like that would help her out too. The press would be all over her, so imagine if she put someone like that on one video. I bet itd help the sales.

I know industry Works like that, but People here want to say her last real bf was Adnan Ghalib like ten years ago. So she isnt living her Life pretending shes dating unknown guys? Whats the point? I dont get it. What would she get dating someone like David tho? He wasnt even in the industry. He wasnt cute, fit, rich, nothing. And why in almost ten years we didnt see Britney with anybody else? Did she hide her real bfs at her house all the time? 

She's not interested in being all out there like that

Just now, Cappycorn87 said:

She's not interested in being all out there like that

But if they want press and she allows it, it wouldnt make much more sense to link her with a celeb? Even a dlist one? 

22 minutes ago, Arya said:

Chris Evans would be great plus he's one of the hottest actors :cinderellaney:

Just now, alexdaily said:

Chris Evans would be great plus he's one of the hottest actors :cinderellaney:

She should have babies with him :tiffanynod:

I cant believe horsica used to date him and ended up marrying JT? Lol she surely is a flop :queenie:

Archived