"Broadway loves Britney"

Greek_Fan

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, Britney444 said:

Aww! Love you guys for loving the videos! (Ben here! I put the show together and did all the music and all that - I'm in the corner on the piano!)

I'm just still praying for Britney to notice. I'm just in the corner singing the beginning of "Everytime" being like "NOTICE MEEEEE" (and then getting hit in the head by a paparazzi camera)

Thank you! For making this amazing show! Did you also make the previous Britney ones? Because I also remember one ...Baby One More Time where they basically incorporated every iconic version of the song and mixed them together and I thought only a true Britney fan would be able to do this ;)

44 minutes ago, Britney444 said:

Aww! Love you guys for loving the videos! (Ben here! I put the show together and did all the music and all that - I'm in the corner on the piano!)

I'm just still praying for Britney to notice. I'm just in the corner singing the beginning of "Everytime" being like "NOTICE MEEEEE" (and then getting hit in the head by a paparazzi camera)

Great job!! 

5 hours ago, PBoy said:

I would love a full cover by Adam on ''Breathe On Me'' the song goes so damn good on him

5 hours ago, IUSAtonight said:

The gimme more/bom was so good :omgreallyney:

Ahhhh! I love it! So glad you guys like it. That mashup was SO fun to do on-stage. And @PBoy, you're totally right - that'd be epic. Truly the second verse of "Breathe On Me," with those amazing harmonies, is my favorite part of that song!

4 hours ago, BabyGirl | AALIYAH said:

Thank you! For making this amazing show! Did you also make the previous Britney ones? Because I also remember one ...Baby One More Time where they basically incorporated every iconic version of the song and mixed them together and I thought only a true Britney fan would be able to do this ;)

AHH! Indeed! I did the first version back in 2013! And I love love love that, and I loved how many people knew all of them! For the fans by the fans. SO fun. All the BOMT, all the time!

4 hours ago, J. Tribbiani said:

Great job!! 

THANK YOU!

Slash GUYS, she tweeted the videos out today!!! Shouted out the "Slumber Party" one, and SHE FOLLOWED ME. MY LIFE IS COMPLETE!!! AH! :-D Praise Godney!

3 hours ago, Britney444 said:

AHH! Indeed! I did the first version back in 2013! And I love love love that, and I loved how many people knew all of them! For the fans by the fans. SO fun. All the BOMT, all the time!

THANK YOU!

Slash GUYS, she tweeted the videos out today!!! Shouted out the "Slumber Party" one, and SHE FOLLOWED ME. MY LIFE IS COMPLETE!!! AH! :-D Praise Godney!

YOU DID ALL DID AMAZING!!! All versions were great! I absolutely adored Oops, Make Me and... little bit surprisingly Perfume! It was really emotional! :tifftear:

9 hours ago, Britney444 said:

What's not to like?

You did amazing job!!!!!!

I wanna be your friend NOW!!!! Haha!

The only performance i liked the least was "slumber party".It seemed to me like the singer was making fun of Brit and the song.Ugh..

Archived