Slumber Party 2nd Most Added on Pop Radio!

TheGloryBritney

Britney Spears’ new “Slumber Party (featuring Tinashe)” takes second on the add board with 29 pickups. Credited with 28 weekly adds, Adele’s “Water Under The Bridge” registers as third-most added.

Major Market Adds

New York – Z100 – Guys My Age (Hey Violet), Love On The Brain (Rihanna)
New York – 103.5 KTU – Slumber Party (Britney Spears ft. Tinashe), Love On The Brain (Rihanna), Water Under The Bridge (Adele), Starving (Hailee Steinfeld & Grey ft. Zedd)

Los Angeles – 102.7 KIIS – Slumber Party (Britney Spears ft. Tinashe)
Los Angeles – Radio Disney – I Got You (Bebe Rexha), Kids (OneRepublic)
Los Angeles – 97.1 AMP – Black Beatles (Rae Sremmurd ft. Gucci Mane), Bad Things (MGK x Camila Cabello), I Feel It Coming (The Weeknd ft. Daft Punk)

San Francisco – 99-7 NOW – Slumber Party (Britney Spears ft. Tinashe)
San Francisco – WiLD 94.9 – I Feel It Coming (The Weeknd ft. Daft Punk), Take It Off (Lil Jon ft. Yandel & Becky G)

http://headlineplanet.com/home/2016/11/22/rae-sremmurd-gucci-manes-black-beatles-ranks-pop-radios-added-song/

:gloss:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Yeah that's good. Now we still have to request hard if we want them to play it. We should ask to NY Z100 to play it cause they have not added it. 

And it's the third most added yesterday behind Black beatles and water under the bridge

Did you not read the OP? They added it 

Archived