Anyone else hate OOPS I DID IT AGAIN (song and album)

britbabiie18

OMG what??? That album like MADE Britney. It def elevated her career and set her up for the rest of her career. If you were old enough to be a fan back in 2000 and really appreciate a pop album then you would probably love it but I'm guessing you weren't old enough or wasn't a fan? I love it - some bc of nostalgia, it reminds me of a really good era, and some bc its just a good pop album!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I kinda figured i'd get this reaction......just seeing if anyone else might have agreed

I don't really see how some people can say I must not really like Britney's sound if I don't like Oops!  I really like the songs Baby One More Time and Drive Me Crazy (Stop Remix). Those are two extremely classic Britney sounds.

i'm a huge Madonna fan too and i feel crazy when I tell other Madonna fans how much i hate the song "Like A Virgin". Everyone acts like thats the song that made Madonna an icon and they don't get how I could hate it. i find it boring, repetitive, and very cheesy. I always thought Lucky Star and Burning up were absolutely amazing. and i didn't understand why it wasn't until the song Like A Virgin came out that people finally really started  paying attention to her. I do however love the Like A Virgin album. i think every song is great except Over and Over. Even Pretender i have a liking for.

Archived