Anyone else hate OOPS I DID IT AGAIN (song and album)

britbabiie18

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, britbabiie18 said:

i remember i was 12 when Oops I Did It Again first came out. Were you all about that same age? I just thought it was wayyy to cheesy of a song and her voice sounded like it was on helium

Then again I preferred more RnB songs then though, which might be another reason i disliked it. However, i loved BOMT song and Drive Me Crazy stop remix and i absolutley love almost all Madonna's early pop songs from the 80's (EXCEPT Like A Virgin i always thought that song was awful, but that album is great) , so i don't know if genre really has anything to do with it.

I was 8 back then and I was slayed into tiniest pieces :mhm: 

I absolutely LOVE the Oops album.

The Oops album and entire era solidified my status as a Britney stan for LIFE. BOMT hooked me but OIDIA made me see the light.

I was 14 when that album came out and I've listened to it countless times since then. OIDIA, Stronger, Lucky, DLMBTLTK will forever be some of the best videos and songs Britney has ever done.

Britney's concerts, performances, and overall promotion was FLAWLESS in that era.

DO 

NOT

DARE

COME 

FOR 

OOPS

:byesaltybitch:

38 minutes ago, britbabiie18 said:

i remember i was 12 when Oops I Did It Again first came out. Were you all about that same age? I just thought it was wayyy to cheesy of a song and her voice sounded like it was on helium

Then again I preferred more RnB songs then though, which might be another reason i disliked it. However, i loved BOMT song and Drive Me Crazy stop remix and i absolutley love almost all Madonna's early pop songs from the 80's (EXCEPT Like A Virgin i always thought that song was awful, but that album is great) , so i don't know if genre really has anything to do with it.

I was thirteen (going on fourteen by.... lol, thirteen days) when the album came out, thirteen when the single came out, and I thought it was a great sophomore follow up to BOMT. And as someone who has always loved R&B, no, I don't think genre does have anything to do with it.

tumblr_n27ejgiMNZ1rhis53o1_500.gif

OIDIA is a masterpiece and one of the most iconic songs and music videos in pop history. 

As for the album, it's not ITZ or Blackout but it's not BJ either. DLMBTLTK is one of her most underrated songs. The album has classic early Britney sound, that's why people love it. This was also right before she went all out on the *** appeal with Slave4u

25 minutes ago, Phonography423 said:

That was actually the first Britney album I ever bought.

But I havent listened to it since it came out. Once Slave came out a year later I was Mariah Carey to the Oops album :idkha:

:ricackle:

Archived