Anyone else hate OOPS I DID IT AGAIN (song and album)

britbabiie18

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oops! is a wonderful album and I still play it all the time. I like the BOMT album too, but Oops! is more consistent, mature and flows better together because the tracklist fits well, and besides maybe Dear Diary, none of it feels like filler. Also the short interludes between some of the songs really help make the album feel like one of her most personal, and it feels like Brit's telling a story through her music. Her voice is so beautiful on this album, and there's so many gems- Can't Make You Love Me, DGKOMD and What U See, even Brit's version of Satisfaction is pretty damn great.

Not to mention Stronger and Lucky are two of her best songs and videos to date.

I cant understand how in the world someone can hate her first 2 albums...or even call them to childish or teenage or "i liked them when i was younger". :weirdmeout:

How can you NOT still like it? with those amazing vocals and classic sound? And the Oops album has one of the best ballads shes ever done. And we are not even gonna talk about What you see, Dont go knocking, Can't make you love me and Stronger.... 

Oops is and will always be in my holy trinity. :FOH:

9 minutes ago, Melinda said:

I cant understand how in the world someone can hate her first 2 albums...or even call them to childish or teenage or "i liked them when i was younger". :weirdmeout:

How can you NOT still like it? with those amazing vocals and classic sound? And the Oops album has one of the best ballads shes ever done. And we are not even gonna talk about What you see and Dont go knocking and Stronger.... 

Oops is and will always be in my holy trinity. :FOH:

Bubblegum pop is not everyone's cup of tea, i don't honestly think either aged bad, BOMT is just nothing special, it's a good album, but it's mostly filler, OIDIA is a masterpiece though, i'm just sad some Brit fans hate her first 2 albums cause they're more teen oriented and less ******.

Oops as a song is pure genius. She's taken over a word, I mean everybody who says or hears someone say "Oops..." since it was released thinks of the song and Britney. It is iconic.

Just as with the Britney album the Oops album has some amazing iconic hits, but a lot of fillers as well, and it lacks a little bit of clear direction. Some songs sound mature and are pop quality, others are just teeny bop bubblegum stuff (f.e: don't go knocking, what u see is what you get, dear diary, can't make you love me, when your eyes say it, girl in the mirror, anticipating, cinderella, bombastic love, that's where you take me, when I found you).

7 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I can't judge you, because probably you weren't born back then, or somehow you didn't know her music at the time, or you were a baby or something. But if you weren't, and you're saying this, then you clearly didn't like Britney Spears back then, basically, you don't like what Britney Spears is.

14 hours ago, britbabiie18 said:

i remember i was 12 when Oops I Did It Again first came out. Were you all about that same age? I just thought it was wayyy to cheesy of a song and her voice sounded like it was on helium

tumblr_maeup2P2ud1qb09mko3_r1_250.gif

Archived