No Seas Cortes Featuring Ricky Martin, Please

BrittonJeanSpears

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/21/2016 at 9:03 PM, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I'd post more of his iconic, Latin America-shattering hits, but you said the past 15 years. :queenflopga: And we all know his hits just kept on coming pre-2001.

Yaaas *****! :mybodyisready:

Ricky is still hot AF, even hotter than he used to be with the long hair and those '90. crap styles.

And No Seas Cortes with Ricky... God, that would be so hot! Although, I would still prefer her to chill with the features, and release her flawless songs on her own. :truthtea:

But if does end up as a single (and they HAVE to make a feature) Ricky's THE man for the job. :milkney:

1 hour ago, A.D. said:

He's still thirsty as ****. Them Latin toes would certainly make my foot fetish a lot more rewarding :giggleney:

Ew, *****. Foot fetish?

36 minutes ago, Layer89 said:

Yaaas *****! :mybodyisready:

Ricky is still hot AF, even hotter than he used to be with the long hair and those '90. crap styles.

And No Seas Cortes with Ricky... God, that would be so hot! Although, I would still prefer her to chill with the features, and release her flawless songs on her own. :truthtea:

But if does end up as a single (and they HAVE to make a feature) Ricky's THE man for the job. :milkney:

Yass *****. And don't shade Fuego De Noche, Nieve De Dia. That shoulder-length hair and soul patch facial hair make me ***** as ****. :lessons: But yes, Ricky would be perfection for No Seas Cortes. We really need to find a way to get this message to the **** Souls (the Ricky fanbase).

12 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Ew, *****. Foot fetish?

Yass *****. And don't shade Fuego De Noche, Nieve De Dia. That shoulder-length hair and soul patch facial hair make me ***** as ****. :lessons: But yes, Ricky would be perfection for No Seas Cortes. We really need to find a way to get this message to the **** Souls (the Ricky fanbase).

FDN,NDD is one of mine favorite ballads EVER! But the style... :cutesybrit:

But it's ok... you take that version, I'll take the new one. :foh:

Archived