Britney Spears And Tinashe Are **** Seductresses In The "Slumber Party" Music Video

Jordan Miller

5 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I like a few songs and think she is very talented but I don't understand the crazy hype. I think it has a lot to do with press etc

i prefer amy although she's dead. poor girl, i adored her even though she was a mess. i remember getting ready for her 3rd album and then **** happened

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The blue outfit is the best one :donewithit: She looks so good, when she throws the high heel, awesome.

The dancing parts, she looks great as well. :crying1:

Her dace when she's walking at the beginning, and when she's on the table, wasn't precisely the best they could do. We all know she's done stuff to her mouth, but she is able to look better, with the right makeup, lights and editing, and the proof is Private Show ad. That will always be my standard from now on, and SP didn't reach it this time, but she still looks great.

i like how at the end it was shots of just britney - tinashe truly was a minor feature in the song but looked great in the video and i loved them jumping on the couch together. the milk scene was everything though! and i loved the beginning with her just walking into the building and ditching the coat. 

Guys, I'm sitting on my bed crying right now. Legit crying. 

There are tears running down my face.

She ******* did it.

I expected something good, but not something THIS spectacular. I don't think she has ever looked better. HER BODY IS PERFECT. Every different look and the style of the video was absolutely perfect. This is a video that can be mentioned along with her very best and I think it could, and should, win VMAs. She's back to being the best. The way she looked at the camera. The way she smiled as the end. She is FINALLY having fun and in control again. And the choreography looked incredible. I even liked the floor tapping. It looked really cool in this. And don't even get me started on the floor choreography at the end.

Every. single. *******. thing. is on point. We finally have a video from Britney that we can say is the best out there and and even better than the competition. Name ONE other video that you have seen that is even 1/4 as good. 

YOU CAN'T!!!!!!!!!

And can we please bow down and praise Mr. Colin Tilley? I don't even have words. I'm speechless over him. He topped himself with this one and it seems like he went all out to make this perfect and it shows. What an outstanding job by him. 

Well, Christmas came early and I will be crying for the rest of the year. 

Thank you Britney.

I have never been prouder to be a fan and I hope this brings nothing but the biggest success for her. She deserves it.

:tifftear:

It is amazing, i'm so happy, not gonna lie I was having the worst day at work today, everything has gone wrong haha. But no lie, i got home watched the video for the first time & it's now the most amazing day ever! The queen erased all negativity & that smile hasn't left my face since! Slay our lives & existences Brit! :feelingmyself:

Archived