Britney Spears And Tinashe Are **** Seductresses In The "Slumber Party" Music Video

Jordan Miller

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy S***!!! I'm speechless... The video is simply amazing. This is what I call a good music video!! I still don't like the remix but I could watch the video all day. She looks SO good and ****, I think it's her best video in years. :gloria::letitburn::crying1:

If only she had released MM original video and not that shitty disney version... Glory would have had the best videos. :tbh: Her team needs to stop ruining videos, this is the best proof.

Britney just slayed my existence. This is Britney ******* Spears. The spark in her eyes, the passion, the dancing, that body, the cinematography!! So **** and seductive. She dominated the whole thing. It finally does the album justice. I'm in love all over again. Thank you Britney for givin us an awesome video!

Britney just slayed my existence. This is Britney ******* Spears. The spark in her eyes, the passion, the dancing, that body, the cinematography!! So **** and seductive. She dominated the whole thing. It finally does the album justice. I'm in love all over again. Thank you Britney for givin us an awesome video!

Archived