iTunes Updates: Slumber Party (#335) & Glory (#659)

Artsy Fartsy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I HATE LARRY AND HER TEAM/LABEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =[

Glory is great, but they don't give any ***** to this album.

1 minute ago, Disney Princess said:

Dont lose hope. It will be added to radio on Tuesday!

Why they put the song on iTunes one week earlier? :nothavingit:

23 minutes ago, Artsy Fartsy said:

well, they can kiss her *** too :byebitch: they're more ungrateful than the Grammys

But u know, its not about that. its about Britney ******* Spears Not being anything to them anymore. They prefer 5H and all other ***** over her now. U know about the RIR rumour right? A journalist said she was interested but the event wasnt. And People say hes credible. So there u go. If she doesnt want to Go, fine, but it hurts to me that big events dont have interest on her anymore whatsoever

1 hour ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

Im ok she not perform on the AMAs. A performance on the AMAs was going to be the same of Piece Of Me with a rush rehearsal on the AMAs this morning. So was going to be a hot ******* mess. 

At least she have from November to December to improve her moves of the Choreo of Slumber Party. Hoping for some promotions beside the Radios Festivals. 

By the way Goldsoundz said that BTeam was interested but he implied that the AMAs where not interested on Britney's. 

The song needs promo right now!!!!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, Arya said:

But u know, its not about that. its about Britney ******* Spears Not being anything to them anymore. They prefer 5H and all other ***** over her now. U know about the RIR rumour right? A journalist said she was interested but the event wasnt. And People say hes credible. So there u go. If she doesnt want to Go, fine, but it hurts to me that big events dont have interest on her anymore whatsoever

I don't believe on this things. Everybody wants Britney, her team is the problem.

1 minute ago, UNX said:

I don't believe in this things. Everybody wants Britney, her team is the problem.

I thought like this at least before glory flopping too, but now i dont think its so difficult to happen. I mean, she came to the 2001 edition of rock in rio, it wasnt even full playback and the media ripped her apart. I remember til today. Maybe thats why they didnt want her to come again next year :(

21 minutes ago, Arya said:

It's Britney's fault. Why would they want something that's being performed in Vegas night after night?

She's been performing the same Vegas **** everywhere this year, it's annoying already. She has no intention to rehearse something different, do you really wanted to see the Vegas per. for Slumber Party on those awards?

6 minutes ago, Youll Have To Wait And See said:

It's Britney's fault. Why would they want something that's being performed in Vegas night after night?

She's been performing the same Vegas **** everywhere this year, it's annoying already. She has no intention to rehearse something different, do you really wanted to see the Vegas per. for Slumber Party on those awards?

Ia with u. Shes hurting her legacy for sure even tho she is dancing better its the same damn thing for 3 years now. And i dont see Vegas ending soon.

I even liked the VMAs performance, but the ones for the morning show was Just argh. But at the same time, it could have helped the song.

4 hours ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

Im ok she not perform on the AMAs. A performance on the AMAs was going to be the same of Piece Of Me with a rush rehearsal on the AMAs this morning. So was going to be a hot ******* mess. 

At least she have from November to December to improve her moves of the Choreo of Slumber Party. Hoping for some promotions beside the Radios Festivals. 

By the way Goldsoundz said that BTeam was interested but he implied that the AMAs where not interested on Britney's. 

I don't blame them. You never know what to expect from her and her team. Better play safe.

2 hours ago, Youll Have To Wait And See said:

Well it's definitely better than the Make Me routine 

On 21/11/2016 at 2:39 AM, Arya said:

I thought like this at least before glory flopping too, but now i dont think its so difficult to happen. I mean, she came to the 2001 edition of rock in rio, it wasnt even full playback and the media ripped her apart. I remember til today. Maybe thats why they didnt want her to come again next year :(

That man has some contacts, but not everything that he said is confirmed and a lot of these things are just his opinion. Eu sou brasileiro também e acho que plabyack não seria o problema, embora eu preferisse solo por causa das críticas, deve ter havido problema de logística. Todas as premiações fazem hype em cima dela, claro que dariam um espaço. O interesse existe, mas o team é lerdo.

Archived