Britney Spears Featuring Tinashe - "Slumber Party" Remix

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Yes but she will perform at festivals and they're not televised. It's still promo but it can't help a single to sell better, especially since it will be a POM performance

They can be watched by many people if they are uploaded in YouTube :lostney:

1 minute ago, JordanLovesB said:

It's been my one of my favs ever since the release of Glory so i pray that you're right, the world NEEDS to hear this song, it's so darn good!! :feelingmyself:

Tinashe's and Britney's voice go hand in hand together, they synced so well its mind blowing, probably her best ft. ever im serious, I'm in love with it, and it made the song even better! :carpoolney:

2 minutes ago, JordanLovesB said:

It's been my one of my favs ever since the release of Glory so i pray that you're right, the world NEEDS to hear this song, it's so darn good!! :feelingmyself:

If the video is good and goes viral then it will do great (Tinashe fans will help also)

5 hours ago, adrenaliner said:

First 90 % of exhale wants Slayer Party as second single, Britney releases it and she gets bashed :meltdown:

Because Tinashe ruined the song, or there's no new elements, wahhhh..... (No, she didn't, and they had more than fair warning that she would take the second verse. Not to mention most were whining before about the song's vibe being changed and how they'd prefer the original anyway. I'm being sarcastic here.) People here just can't be pleased, so I take this classic gif's attitude to their negativity:

tumblr_n5nufc6AMH1s0my1wo1_500.gif

3 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

Tinashe's and Britney's voice go hand in hand together, they synced so well its mind blowing, probably her best ft. ever im serious, I'm in love with it, and it made the song even better! :carpoolney:

I think they sound great together on the song & now if the video is gonna be as great as i'm hoping then i'll be happy regardless, c'mon slumber party! We can all promo the song by holding slumber party's & playing it on a loop :bwink::feelingmyself:

23 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

Will be a really super famous song, i dont know why, i simply have a strong feeling, I know I may be reaching but I really think it will smash all over the place, the remix is just so good and easy on ears its simply amazing, and I think the MV will be amazing :idkney:

#1 in 10 countries so far is impressive af 

2 minutes ago, JordanLovesB said:

I think they sound great together on the song & now if the video is gonna be as great as i'm hoping then i'll be happy regardless, c'mon slumber party! We can all promo the song by holding slumber party's & playing it on a loop :bwink::feelingmyself:

already streaming it since this morning :queenflopga: queen deserved it :mhm: 

Archived