Britney Spears Featuring Tinashe - "Slumber Party" Remix

Jordan Miller

The original song is ******* fantastic.

The remix is just as good (because it doesn't change the original song that much)- but the remix was unnecessary.

heres hoping that Tinashe's mad dance skills freaked Britney up enough on set to make her bring her A game,

:gloss:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, radar89 said:

Majority of the beat is still the same :forkit:. And I wouldn't change any production of Slayage Party because it's already great :forkit:

You want some changes? Change your negative and whiny attitude :byebitch:

Slay a bit, those 2 queens are so aggressive and psychotic. It went from "No a remix doesn't need the whole arrangement to be changed", to calling me "Kunt". 

This place is like an internet asylum. :chershade:

44 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

When you make a remix, you should make it big or make it go home. :lessons: I would've preferred the original, yes. But if we're getting a remix, make it stand out from the original FFS. :byebitch:

The track doesn't say Slumber Party (remix ft. Tinashe)

It's literally  Slumber Party ft. Tinashe.

Where did you get remix from? :mj: 

It's funny how these days You can see all the pop celebrities and their team promoting own work, taking care and doing more. Looking at them, Britney seems like a newly uknown singer with very small budget and withouth faith in her own succes. It's sad frankly

13 minutes ago, CrackthatWhip said:

My first listen was with my boyfriend just now, and I made him listen to the deluxe version of Glory in completion when it came out. He looks up at me tonight and goes, "...that's it? Not to throw shade at your queen, but...what's different about it? How is that a remix?" 

Hopefully the video makes up for it.

It's Slumber Party ft. Tinashe NOT Slumber Party (remix ft. Tinashe)

1 hour ago, Derek08 said:

How exactly is it bad? People have work and do not stay up all night to buy a song. Songs come out on Friday so it's a random day on top of that 

When they wake up in the morning, people won't even know there's a new song by Britney.

Private Show, Clumsy and DYWCO at least had a separate release, even if they all shared the Glory cover.

I'm not saying it's bad, actually I always said in the past  they should just focus in selling the albums, like release a bonus track and force people to buy the whole deluxe album if they wanted the song. It would be ok if there was no feature, and it was the standard SP the one in the video, so if people wanted the song they had to look up for the album that's already out. But releasing 4 other versions for the Tinashe collabo, making a total of 8 Glory versions, I don't know how it could get messier. Same cover, same name, there's nothing that differentiates the albums with Tinashe from the original ones.

So technically it isn't even a single. She's just releasing a videoclip for an album track, because now it is an album track. In theory sounds fine to me, but the way it has happened looks really, uhm, messy, that's the word :verycool:

4 minutes ago, Peter Pan said:

Whoever said it was gonna be a remix though? Isn't it just a feature? 

they said remix version featuring tinashe so we thought it was gonna be something like Boys (the co-ed remix) which I'm glad it wasn't since I hate that remix and love the album version. I'm pretty meh about the tinashe featuring tho

Archived