Larry King's Nonchalant Response To Kathy Griffin's Shade Towards Britney Spears Is Everything

Jordan Miller

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, A.D. said:

Did you also create Britney Star? I remember I stopped checking it after the FF Tour dvd was recorded because I just couldn't handle watching videos from that time anymore :britdrown:

No I didn't create Britney Star! I used to go everyday to "Britney Spears Portugal" they had this crazy chatbox! But then "Circus Portugal" became bigger and right now it's the only portugue website about Britney that I check! 

2 minutes ago, A.D. said:

I don't check any cause I got caught by Exhale. In here I can be myself AKA someone who loves Britney, black men, Game of Thrones and shading that Bulgarian clown X-Tuna :saycheese:

Besides the fact this being the best Britney source, it's super funny here yeah! :rihclap:

Circus Portugal is good when you need to get fans reunited to fight for britney! Right now, the fight it's against TVI, cause it's always saying bullshit about her!

1 minute ago, J. Tribbiani said:

Besides the fact this being the best Britney source, it's super funny here yeah! :rihclap:

Circus Portugal is good when you need to get fans reunited to fight for britney! Right now, the fight it's against TVI, cause it's always saying bullshit about her!

Alexandra Lencastre was a queen in the situation tho

Archived