ayu2hami

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, The_Original_Toy said:

******* perfect!:cooltshirt:

Thank you :bigkiss: 

19 hours ago, MeowBurglar said:

It's been forever and I can't remember...

whats the tool called that you use to manipulate stuff - the grid looking tool.  Do you have a name for it?

Uhm, I think it's called "warp tool". Select layer u want to edit and click CTRL+T and then RBM on object u r editing and there will be "warp tool or whatever". There is also way to manipulate stuff by selecting layer and clicking CTRL+SHIFT+X If I'm correct ;) it will bring u new window with some useful tools

8 hours ago, ayu2hami said:

Thank you :bigkiss: 

Uhm, I think it's called "warp tool". Select layer u want to edit and click CTRL+T and then RBM on object u r editing and there will be "warp tool or whatever". There is also way to manipulate stuff by selecting layer and clicking CTRL+SHIFT+X If I'm correct ;) it will bring u new window with some useful tools

Thank you!! You've inspired me to maybe create some stuff of my own after a long time! :feelingmyself:

6 hours ago, MeowBurglar said:

Thank you!! You've inspired me to maybe create some stuff of my own after a long time! :feelingmyself:

No problem ;)! I'm glad I could inspire u! :bigkiss:

5 hours ago, Electro World said:

This slays me tbh, nice job sis :cooltshirt:

Thank you :)!

5 hours ago, - Kyle - said:

looks really good.

The only suggestion i could think of is probably her head looks...extra big...not sure if it's the shadows but hmmm.

Thank you! Idk, I didn't resized her head so maybe its some illusion? I will be more careful next time :crying1:

2 hours ago, GrotesqueDiva said:

this is pretty cool, but I don't love what u did to her right eye.  can u tell me the name of the font u used please?

Thanks ;) What exactly u not like in this eye? I would like to know to avoid or do it better in my future arts ;)

Im not on my PC right now but u can find it here: www.dafont.com and the name start with word "master" or "back". Just search and u will find it for sure :soyeah:

2 hours ago, popprison said:

Excellent concept

Thank you :crying4:

Archived