"Slumber Party" (DigitalArt)

ayu2hami

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, button said:

Make sure they're all on this level sweetie. No Britney Jeans allowed. :drinky:

Yeah I know, but I couldn't find any picture from Glory era that would fit my idea :crying1:. I hope u'll forgive me, but her face is so fierce here :crying1:

Just now, RobRocks said:

This is awesome! Congrats :) 

Thank you ;)

1 minute ago, PieceofBritney said:

I hate her arms in that photo but oh my god you are really good at it doing surreal stuff. impressing. 

Yeah, her arms look uncomfortable. I was thinking about changing a little bit pose for her hands but I decided to not edit as much her body that I took from original photo, only do the legs ;) . I'm glad you like it :bigkiss: 

16 minutes ago, ayu2hami said:

Yeah, her arms look uncomfortable. I was thinking about changing a little bit pose for her hands but I decided to not edit as much her body that I took from original photo, only do the legs ;) . I'm glad you like it :bigkiss: 

I know actually when I didn't like the arms I watched the video to see whether it's Britney's fault or yours and well.... I'm a photographer I played around photoshop since I was 10 but I never saw myself doing surreal stuff like this because it really is a hard job to do and you are really goooood at it!

Just now, PieceofBritney said:

I know actually when I didn't like the arms I watched the video to see whether it's Britney's fault or yours and well.... I'm a photographer I played around photoshop since I was 10 but I never saw myself doing surreal stuff like this because it really is a hard job to do and you are really goooood at it!

Ohhh, thank you :crying4:, I never thought I'm good at it, I just luv to do this kind of stuff and also drawing and making many other arts with 3d/2d. I always get some idea and do everything to do it so even if I have to draw some parts I just challange myself and do it as long as it looks good for me.

5 minutes ago, ayu2hami said:

Ohhh, thank you :crying4:, I never thought I'm good at it, I just luv to do this kind of stuff and also drawing and making many other arts with 3d/2d. I always get some idea and do everything to do it so even if I have to draw some parts I just challange myself and do it as long as it looks good for me.

Keep up the good work. This style is really fascinating to me. I watched the video twice. 

Archived