Omg one of her kids is gonna be a clown

Dirty Boy

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ubritney said:

Halloween is an opportunity to dress really slutty :donewithit:

I was at a Halloween party yesterday and 1/4 of the girls were dressed as **** kittens (with cat ears). :gloria:

1 hour ago, Sil said:

I just don't get why people keeps using halloween as Carnival. You're NOT supposed to be other thing than a ghost, a witch, a pumpkin, a spider or whatever. ...

A killer clown does match the scary Halloween vibe, though. You go, Preston! :saycheese:

7 minutes ago, If U Seek Me said:

I was at a Halloween party yesterday and 1/4 of the girls were dressed as **** kittens (with cat ears). :gloria:

A killer clown does match the scary Halloween vibe, though. You go, Preston! :saycheese:

Clowns are not supposed to be killers :gloria: 

Oh brother, it's just a costume, you guys need to chill, it's not like he is going to be mixed with other adults on some crazy social party to think he is going to ****** anyone, besides Britney and his pumpkin brother, there will be nothing less than maybe some other kids around them and their parents

3 hours ago, fucknfurter said:

This. Look up "clown sightings" on Google-- it's happening in North America, the UK, and a few other places if I'm not mistaken.

(Also, watch at your own risk if clowns freak you out.)

It's happening in Palermo (Italy) as well (I go to uni there almost everyday) :gloria: I'm scared tbh

Yes, we know, we were just expressing mild concern due to recent events. No one's actually losing their cool over it.

11 minutes ago, rhaul said:

It's happening in Palermo (Italy) as well (I go to uni there almost everyday) :gloria: I'm scared tbh

Ah, yes-- I'd heard it was happening there, I just couldn't recall where all exactly. I am too a little, tbh. I have friends who work at haunted houses as "killer clowns" and I'm afraid every night some drunk is going to beat the hell out of them because of all of the fear and tension building up about it.

Archived