My view on things

mfanbs

The GP doesn't care anymore, she can't sell out stadiums anymore, she can't have the success like before, and i'm frustrated with all that. I'm afraid to think that she likes the way things are right now. I dream about a time when she'll be relevant like Beyonce again but let's face it it's not gonna happen. There is a downfall. I think it started around the end of the circus tour when it all started, people started to loose interest in her... then she was mia for 2010 except some appearances here and there , then came femme fatale at the right time, she carried that sound for every pop star out there, but she could've played it differently even win a grammy, then came criminal (they blocked it on youtube/vevo) and all started to fade quickly, they were making fun of her cuz she liked to be a judge on X factor they were questioning her health which is terrible cuz it's not our business , then she did the auditions for em it went great but the live shows that just killed her, then the overly sexualized image with work *****, then her just trying to redeem herself with being mature and mom, but it was just wrong timing for Britney Jean because of Vegas (it was cool, the ballads are mature, but the Vegas required her to be **** and playful so she was kinda lost at the beginning) and here is Vegas with the same scripted show 3 times a week, and i think most of the people not even britney fans notice that now.

The glory the album is soo good, but nobody cares, it's not on the news, magazines, people don't care about it... nothing. Make me was released in July!! Like helloo where are the other singles, stop milking Make me, if it didn't became big hit the first month, it's not gonna be 6 months later and you know it. The album is dying, she is just not doing anything, i don't care about the first version of make video (frankly i don't even like what it's linked out there, it's all over the place it doesn't make sense at all) she needs to release new videos, here is an idea for Better>>> 2 or 3 takes just her and dancers plain background dancing the hell of themselves, part of it could be easy choreography so that the GP will learn it quickly...  Every song on the album has a potential to be a single (not a hit, cuz let's face it there is not a song on this album that will be on top of the charts- everything is moderate success =top 20 hit)...And why bother with promoting, coming up with the marketing plans for the album release if you don't care about charts, success (like they say) just record the album and put it out there out of the blue, because it has come to the fanbase (luckily it a large one) the gp doesn't care about her, they are blinded with reality tv stars, Beyonce and few other stars that you can count hem on your hands 

She needs something new, and frankly it's difficult cuz she's done it all (for example everyone is fascinated cuz beyonce sang upside down on a platform... brit did that in 2001). She needs do do something totally different and unexpected. Be more visual Britney, more vocal about you choices it's your career not your mangers or father or whatever is going on with the machinery that is behind you. You say you have nothing to prove anymore, that is not true, tehre are so many things that you can do and share it with the world. you've evolved as a human being, show that to the world , help others in need like you are trying to do now with that cancer foundation, help children in Africa, India wherever After Vegas focus on the personal stuff that hold you back, Prove the haters wrong that say you are not good, you are robot, you aren't verry smart, you have mental issues, you are boring, etc. You are in charge of yourself and future and no one else, even the conservatorship, if you don't like it speak up fight it whatever it takes, if you are good with it carry on. I want you to be happy, not a happy facade to the world. I want you to open up to the world more, it is not all bad like everyone is making it to be, just be generous and kind like you always are and don't bother with the haters or paparazzi

Gosh i needed to write that for a long time sorry everyone for the long read   

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't be upset that she's happy with her life now, that's all I want for her after the **** she's been through. She slayed my existence with her new album and she is promoting more than her previous 2 eras. She doesn't need to be #1 in all countries for months on end to be considered successful and she doesn't need to pretend to be something she's not. I just hope single 2 is entirely the direction she would like to take. After so many years, she deserves to own the creative aspect of her career, whether exhale ends up liking it or not.

Edit: Also, **** exhalers and their ridiculous demands. :saycheese:

The problem is that many people simply don't think about or consider lifes timeline.

She is a 34 year old mother of 2 who has said literally since the beginning that she NEVER thought she would continue doing this.

It is abundantly clear that she, after making her fortune as a young adult, wanted to run off into the sunset with a man and settle down and have kids. It never worked out that way and she's kept doing what she does because A) she clearly enjoys it and B) there's a lot of money in it (even still, inspite of what some people say whose perspective consists of comparing britneys current sales to that of adeles) NOT because she is obsessed with ruling the world again. Pretty sure ruling the world like she did wasn't quite as fun for her as it was for us watching her dominate.

Whether people like it or not, having your 2016 song be a top 20 hit and then chart again months later at the same place 20 years into your career in a big achievement. She will be very happy with that.

She is not concerned about being the 'it' girl forever as much as you want that fantasy. She'll laugh at that idea i'm sure. Her and her team know exactly what is going on and they are just getting the money while it is there.

She did all of her iconic moments to have the career she has and has had. It isn't a case of 'Right Britney, what's your next iconic moment going to be?' those cards were played to get the attention and now they are put away. Job done. Look at lady Gaga, miley cyrus.

She was doing all of those 'it' girl moments when she was a young hungry artist climbing the ladder. She's been to the top and she's been to the bottom of it. Her perspective is naturally completely different now having done it all and achieved it all. Do you honestly expect a mother in her 30s to be thinking about such trivial and narcassitic crap like ''how do I get my face in the papers every single day so I can have a bigger internet following than Kylie Jenner?'' You can tell that she is genuinely happy now at this point in her life because the leg works pretty much been done and now it's about enjoying life finally. ''My 20s were horrible'' - Britney Spears, 2016. Enjoying her kids growing up. Enjoying her parents while she still has them. As a fan from the start, it makes me begin to write such a silly and lengthy post just because I know this is what she wanted and she can have an amazing second half to her life.

Kill your idea of Britney coming back with her 20 year old brain stirring controversies left right and centre and being a constant tabloid and tv fixture. That is a different time and era. Just try and enjoy what she does while she does and shares it.

3 minutes ago, AdamSkye said:

The problem is that many people simply don't think about or consider lifes timeline.

She is a 34 year old mother of 2 who has said literally since the beginning that she NEVER thought she would continue doing this.

It is abundately clear that she, after making her fortune as a young adult, wanted to run off into the sunset with a man and settle down and have kids. It never worked out that way and she's kept doing what she does because A) she clearly enjoys it and B) there's a lot of money in it (even still, inspite of what some people whose perspective consists of comparing britneys current sales to that of adeles)

Whether people like it or not, having your 2016 song be a top 20 hit and then chart again months later at the same place 20 years into your career in a big achievement. She will be very happy with that.

She is not concerned about being the 'it' girl forever as much as you want that fantasy. She'll laugh at that idea i'm sure. Her and her team know exactly what is going on and they are just getting the money while it is there.

She did all of her iconic moments to have the career she has and has had. It isn't a case of 'Right Britney, what's your next iconic moment going to be?' those cards were played to get the attention and now they are put away. Job done. Look at lady Gaga, miley cyrus.

She was doing all of those 'it' girl moments when she was a young hungry artist climbing the ladder. She's been to the top and she's been to the bottom of it. Her perspective is naturally completely different now having done it all and achieved it all. Do you honestly expect a mother in her 30s to be thinking about such trivial and narcassitic crap like ''how do I get my face in the papers every single day so I can have a bigger internet following than Kylie Jenner?'' You can tell that she is genuinely happy now at this point in her life because the leg works pretty much been done and now it's about enjoying life finally. ''My 20s were horrible'' - Britney Spears, 2016. Enjoying her kids growing up. Enjoying her parents while she still has them. As a fan from the start, it makes me begin to write such a silly and lengthy post just because I know this is what she wanted and she can have an amazing second half to her life.

Kill your idea of Britney coming back with her 20 year old brain stirring controversies left right and centre and being a constant tabloid and tv fixture. That is a different time and era. Just try and enjoy what she does while she does and shares it.

exactlyyyyyyy, she doesn't want the attention

When she says, 'I have nothing to prove anymore',she is stating it. Not asking you. She is saying it for herself, that she has nothing to prove.

Anyone can retort and go, 'but I never heard her sing a full balad while doing gymnastics'.

For her there is nothing to prove point blank. She has shown the videos she can do, the performances, the things she can achieve etc etc

Also I can't stop laughing at the thought that Britney (who has spent 20 years under public scrutiny) should even remotely care enough about haters that she'd go to Africa and India on a 'Make the People adore Britney again' tour.

SHE DOES NOT AND SHOULD NOT CARE WHAT THE PEOPLE THAT DON'T LIKE HER THINK.

She's busy catering to the people who adore her for her.

38 minutes ago, AdamSkye said:

It is abundantly clear that she, after making her fortune as a young adult, wanted to run off into the sunset with a man and settle down and have kids. It never worked out that way and she's kept doing what she does because A) she clearly enjoys it and B) there's a lot of money in it (even still, inspite of what some people say whose perspective consists of comparing britneys current sales to that of adeles) NOT because she is obsessed with ruling the world again. Pretty sure ruling the world like she did wasn't quite as fun for her as it was for us watching her dominate.

this post felt like a breath of fresh air. thank you for articulating that.

1 hour ago, AdamSkye said:

Holy ****! Good read. Preach it sis!! :umomg: 

7 minutes ago, Kisle said:

We don't know what the glory era has yet to offer. Simmer down.

The beginning of an era is the most important part - it sets the tone. Especially for britney bc she's not the type of artist to stay high on the charts long - she usually charts high at first and then falls off. Also, her first single always does better than any other single on the album (except ITZ but thats 1 out of 9 albums and Toxic had legit promo). There were so many wasted opportunities so she could concentrate on Vegas. It shows in the charts - first single didn't do well, the album was #3, and no sign of single 2 so far.

It's a shame bc Glory is one of her best albums but this has been one of the worst eras so far. Let's get real - it's not going to get any better. They will prob release one or two more singles with mediocre videos and she might add one more song to POM but then it'll all be over and on with Vegas. 

1 hour ago, AdamSkye said:

:verycool:

Archived