Clumsy would be HUGE af

sexisreal

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ChrisTheLoner said:

Ikr, Toxic is too iconic and legendary to be compared to a filler track :beysip:

90% of this fan base said it was the weakest track last week and now it's the new Toxic :embarrassney:

Britney will never have another Toxic. It's her Thriller. Some track ppl just randomly listen to and like is not a Toxic.

I remember when I first heard Toxic it was so bizarre I couldn't even grasp it at the time. 

i think those 'big room house' drops are kinda 2011/2012. it was dated when BJ was released. 

that being said, its the only one of its kind on glory and can appreciate it as the only edm throwback on the album. its a great song...not sure how it would do on the charts today though.

Lol!!! The ones who r saying NO! U idiots have no idea about the general public and smash hits!! Clumsy as a next single would be beyond huge and can even move mountains in terms of sales... On the other hand why did i choose  clumsy specificaly because it has that jam and the vibe of being a huge hit! Im sure this song will be HUGE and u idiots will suck it up. There is no way on earth slumber party would be a hit... Not now... Not after Make Me. Call me a fool... Call me insane. clumsy IS THE HIT. OOPS!!!

Archived