Britney-Army Jokes that will never die?

Vessel.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
45 minutes ago, Slayde said:

Making fun of Jordan, Jord(ag.atha) Jord(ana) etc :gloria:

Making fun of others Beyonka Flopga (don't know if this came from the Britney Army or elsewhere tho) :orangu:

Bashing Uniflop (this is probably just exhale... Tho you nevah know) :moorangu:

Also   New Britney Album Quietly Drops Called "Life Is a Beach: Live in Miami"

omg the Life is a Beach era :wontcry: so iconic (for it's 1 microsecond of existence) :wontcry: 

Also where/when/how did Exhale come up with Jordanna or jordan?! :orangu: 

19 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

omg the Life is a Beach era :wontcry: so iconic (for it's 1 microsecond of existence) :wontcry: 

Also where/when/how did Exhale come up with Jordanna or jordan?! :orangu: 

I know tbh it was such a rushed era that really exhibited Britney's personal life at that time, i.e. Holidaying in Hawaii :orangu: Shame it didn't last, I almost bought that iconic album, I remember it charting too tbh :shameless:

And I do not know about Jordana.gathajordanna or any other names tbh all I know is Jordan censored it, like he censored Uniflop when you type it how ever it's typed :gloria: I would like to know the story behind the names though, I literally have no clue all I know is they still existed from how ever far back when I became a member/lurked :hahaha:

Fanta fanta no coke, very cool and interesting, he's gonna give his dad a run for his money (new this era~~), "it just didn't work" (also new this era), Radar horse/Radar being the next single, I know someone's mentioned the knee tap move by now (NEW~~~), chillin witchu, and....

iatff.gif

8 minutes ago, Tetris said:

What is the origin of this? It's mentioned all the time, and I'm totally clueless. 

From somewhere else....

Jason bough/worked(I don't remember it well) for/a company that was supposed to promote artists. Famos promised us a HUGE Britney  surprise but nothing ever happened...

The company flopped even harder than BJ, btw

Archived