Would you be up for the second single MV recycling some make me scenes?

ZAM9315

So its obvious they are perfecting the 2nd single music video

(im pretending they are anyway), since the make me one was awful... but we cannot deny the original MV already had some iconic scenes..:verycool:

one of them being the cage scene where shes all nude with red glitter paint on her... would you guys be here for some make me edits making its way into the second single MV? If so which scenes? 

:rihclap:

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can see the Slumber Party video being the continuation of MM. She's there, with AAALL of her dancers of course. You know, the one with the black, straight hair is gonna be the protagonist this time too. They're gonna be watching the clips from the audition, so we'll get to see those images again, maybe some extra ones, then they're gonna ask Britney to watch the footage from the guy she kissed, but she won't want to, and they're gonna fight, and then they decide to call one of the guys to join their slumber party, and when they open the door, we know who's gonna be there:

makemee.gif.3a8f207d1ae2e9bd42005220e4c7

It's gonna be a video full of laughs and fun.

19 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I can see the Slumber Party video being the continuation of MM. She's there, with AAALL of her dancers of course. You know, the one with the black, straight hair is gonna be the protagonist this time too. They're gonna be watching the clips from the audition, so we'll get to see those images again, maybe some extra ones, then they're gonna ask Britney to watch the footage from the guy she kissed, but she won't want, and they're gonna fight, and then they decide to call one of the guys to join their slumber party, and when they open the door, we know who's gonna there:

makemee.gif.3a8f207d1ae2e9bd42005220e4c7

It's gonna be a video full of laughs and fun.

I want to cry because the cheap team will do this

Archived