Small Things That Could've Saved Glory

Kuzco

I'm bored so shall I ?!

this thread is about small things that could've saved glory , unfortunately her team is filled with old tired hags that have no idea how much these things matter to young generations nowadays :cricket:

1 . A Better Album Title 

Glory is fine but seriously ?! your 11 year old son should NOT choose your album title. after an album called "Britney Jean" you'd think they'd go for something more exciting and more controversial than "Glory" . and it doesn't even go with the album theme , even "Private Show" was a better choice .

2. A Better Album Cover 

i don't even want to start with this because we all know how shitty that album cover is , for god sake it's a screen shot :wontcry: and that font omg 

3. A Better Lead Single Video

probably the most important thing to start a new era is this and they ****** it up big time . HOW HARD IS IT TO CREATE A GOOD VIDEO FOR A MEGA STAR LIKE BRITNEY SPEARS ?! get your **** together and respect someone's work . we have seen everything from you , don't worry Britney , people have seen you naked in your videos , there is nothing that we haven't seen :selenerz: 

4. Social Media Cover

we all are happy that wow she performed on VMA after god knows how many years , forgetting how basic and unimportant an Award Show Performance is nowadays, kids and young generations don't watch MTV anymore , why do you think the amount of views decreases every year ? nobody give a single **** . she performed and yes the song got a boost and after 2 or 3 days it fell down again . social media is by far THE MOST IMPORTANT platform for promoting your work , remember when she released MM ? she posted some lyrics and Instagram pictures and that was it . for god sake pay some YouTube channel and some Instagram pages to talk about it . Buy some banners on YouTube , pay google to advertise it on some websites , let people see it everyday... :nyheadache: 

5. A Better Image Of Her

god knows how much i love this woman but you tell me , right now , why should Britney Spears be a role model ? i mean right now that she is happy and in a good place. of course she will always be a role model for surviving hard times and in her early days being a great role model for younger girls . but right now she is just another soccer mom . she goes to every single interview and talks about how boring she is , and that when I go on stage "that's not me" :wontcry: sis we got it you're boring but don't ruin your image . you were on a break for 3 years having your fun with your family and these kinda stuff , now when you drop an album respect your work and change your image for it , even if it's not you , you worked hard for "your baby" , be that person for just 15 minutes of a performance or an interview . is it really that hard ?! put some luxury cloth and take some hot shots for your album cover , post some hot Instagram pictures. 

maybe something big is happening that we don't know , maybe she is trying to show that she is sick of her c-ship and everyone controlling her by not showing interest in her work .

but you put so much effort in creating such a sweet and amazing album , filled with hits that younger generations listen to nowadays , pay some attention to it girl ... 

the list goes on and believe me it's 1 am and I have nothing better to do, but there is nothing I can do instead of just sharing it with you guys :nothavingit:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Oxic said:

I love how everyone here is a manager now :sofedup:

i would've done a much better work than this **** that's going on believe me :sofedup: 

4 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

A different label :ohnoney:

1 minute ago, Stifler's Mom said:

break the cship and fire larry

Those are not small things though :selenerz: 

10 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Yeah, but I honestly think RCA is a huge part of the problem notice that ever since she went there she's flopped 

sure but I think a big part of it is her , let's not act like she has nothing to do with everything 

scrapping MM original video shows that she has more control over her works than we think .

3 minutes ago, Kuzco said:

sure but I think a big part of it is her , let's not act like she has nothing to do with everything 

scrapping MM original video shows that she has more control over her works than we think .

But we don't actually know if she's the reason and actually RCA has been known to interfere with videos in the past. The thing is they don't put enough care and consideration into her releases, they should've never picked the 26th for the release date and they should have advertised more......it was her only album to not be featured in weekly ads the week of it's release

the title, the album cover is completely fine. 

i believe the video killed the era. that **** song came out and to the public, she was sequestered away doing vegas and then had a subpar video. ugh. 

the **** video that 'made no sense' but had her looking fierce and doing an amazing video a la work ***** but better cause the song was legit (not that work ***** wasnt but it was like a cheesy workout song) and it wouldve taken it the **** off

Archived