Be honest, how many of you actually PAY for her music?

dwalke16

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I buy her albums... Though I got Femme Fatale from japan and i think it might be a bootleg album :quirkney: I was young and dumb OK. 

I bought Glory on itunes and will probably buy a physical copy at some point for decoration, but I only listen to it on spotify. 

Other than that, I usually dont buy music... I have Spotify premium so im still contributing to the teams I listen to 

59 minutes ago, dwalke16 said:

I mean in this digital age, most people just download their favorite songs/albums off the internet for free someway instead of paying for it..

I usually just listen online on websites and stuff

I do feel bad , I think as a whole, many of to songs for free and that's why albums and charts numbers be DROPPINNNNNGGG

I HAVENT paid for a Britney spears album since My Prerogative greatest hits DVD/CD came out back in 2005 BUT I have been to Piece of Me in Vegas twice, and I always sit in the pit $225 floor seats (I don't do cheap seats, at least not for queen Britney lol)

Y'all opinion??.. Thoughts???

:madonna:

1 hour ago, Iamcharlesbass said:

I always pay for her music, I don't buy 10 copies like some fans, but I buy a physical and digital copy... Don't be cheap, just because you can do it doesn't make it right... You're not only not paying Britney and her team, but you're stealing from all the struggling writers, producers and musicians that worked on the album... #BuyGloryOniTunes :shameless:

I don't have physical copies of ANY CD. It's all iTunes for me. 

Archived