Forbes article about Glory :(

Gloray

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

So what is RCA's motivation for all of this?

Are they hoping everyone forgets about the album so they can quickly push her back into the studio to record some club bangers?

their motivation is to do nothing/ do the least/ do it badly/ drop it quick

a truly horrific label

3 minutes ago, Via Infinito said:

their motivation is to do nothing/ do the least/ do it badly/ drop it quick

a truly horrific label

Do you think this is their retaliation for her axing the official MM video after they spent all that money?

Or did they axe the video on their own?

Why do I get the feeling they axed it on their own because the concept of the video hit a little too close to home? 

Are u guys really surprised tho? I mean the album hasn't been getting recognised because she still promoting Make Me and Vegas. She literally has only promoted 2 songs from the album with a boring music video and still no 2nd single to hype the album or anything. So don't be surprised I mean Glory is an amazing album and I love it but truth is that it is flopping and people just aren't interested in her anymore because she's not doing anything to pull people into her music again. Artist like Beyonce, ariana, rihanna, they put out 2 singles at a time and tease their new music, Britney has just been performing old songs, like literally? **** the old songs u have a new album out that is her "baby" so why isn't she performing it? 

23 minutes ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

Do you think this is their retaliation for her axing the official MM video after they spent all that money?

Or did they axe the video on their own?

Why do I get the feeling they axed it on their own because the concept of the video hit a little too close to home? 

hitsdd_photo_gal__photo_1015341882.png

Larry: "it just doesn't work"

22 hours ago, jokobitch said:

Slowly but surely? It's almost been a decade. Glory is a great album she did amazing on it! But she's not a good performer. We shouldn't be stuck praising her because she's improved from looking like a zombie.. we should praise her when she actually starts taking her performances seriously instead of giving the bare minimum 

:sofedup:

"There's nothing wrong with being critical,wanting more from Britney and hoping for the best, but you don't have to spew hatred towards Britney and everything she does. "

I do think she could/should do better. Try to think constructive and stop being so fickle....We shouldn't be stuck praising her, but we could at least try to give her a confidence boost.

She's like 80% there tbh. Feeling **** and confident makes a WORLD of a difference. She hasn't looked that comfortable on stage in a long,long time.

22 hours ago, Unusual You said:

She has improved since FF and BJ. And like you said, Glory is in the same vein as ITZ - although it will never top it IMO. However, she hasn't grown too much as an artist for a while now, I feel she is just starting with this album, but the thing is her main contemporary pop girls - Rihanna and Beyoncé - released their albums in their career in 2016 (for me Anti is Rihanna's most interesting and mature album so far, same for Lemonade - to some extent), while also significantly evolving as performers. And Britney, while she is making some definite progress and improvements - which we almost kind of gave up on - doesn't show the same level of growth and maturity IMO. Which is not bad per se, because, should Britney really do the same kind of sound and lyrics as Beyoncé and Rihanna? probably not. But that may explain the "disconnect", as another member explained, between her and the GP.

And please don't ever quote Buzzfeed or exhale threads as actual sources lol

There are countless side by side comparison videos made by her fans, on Youtube ,as sources. They have been posted on Exhale.That's why I said Exhale.

She needed the bieber treatment to clear her image and better her music. She did get it - but the visuals killed it again.

Sorry mv is one of the most watched ever, everyone loved the video when it came out - this combined with the change in music - gave him success again. 

Team B failed miserably in this area.

Archived