Is Britney Spears Performing At Next Year's 'Rock In Rio' Festival In Las Vegas?

Jordan Miller

2 hours ago, tsss said:

that's why people make prerecorded vocals, Larry :explainlol: 

This.

I agree with the guy.. people would boo her ... it would be soooo bad .:embarrassney:

Plus: she needs to talk with the audience... that is a big thing here on Rock In Rio.... last year Katy was on every news show for how nice and sweet she was ... 

Would LOVE her here but NOT on Rock in Rio

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, alexevah said:

oh please, not that "ilp-synced" **** again :sofedup:

she lip-synced at RIR back in the 2004, and everyone gave like zero ***** about that :donewithit: If GP wants Britney, then they want her. They don't come at RIR for live singing, they come for THE ENERGY and THE SHOW. It's not like an acoustic concert, it's A FESTIVAL. PEOPLE GO THERE TO RELAX AND TO SEE THE LEGEND LIVE
So psh :sofedup:

but she was DANCING which pom choreos smokes behind :angietea:

52 minutes ago, alexevah said:

she lip-synced at RIR back in the 2004, and everyone gave like zero ***** about that :donewithit: If GP wants Britney, then they want her. They don't come at RIR for live singing, they come for THE ENERGY and THE SHOW. It's not like an acoustic concert, it's A FESTIVAL. PEOPLE GO THERE TO RELAX AND TO SEE THE LEGEND LIVE

but britney cant put on shows like this anymore :sofedup: 
she is ust walking around stage, doing the same arm moves over and over again and then go off the stage. :sofedup:

she ll be dragged if she does RIR :crying1:

3 minutes ago, troubleguy said:

but she was DANCING which pom choreos smokes behind :angietea:

2 minutes ago, 3Pney said:

but britney cant put on shows like this anymore :sofedup: 
she is ust walking around stage, doing the same arm moves over and over again and then go off the stage. :sofedup:

she ll be dragged if she does RIR :crying1:

how can you be so sure about this? it's almost A YEAR before RIR, And if she really WILL DO THIS, don't you think she could just prepare herself good enough to make A SHOW? I feel like there's enough time for that. I mean, look - she gave us AN AMAZING ALBUM after all, I don't understand why you always have to doubt her abilities :beynah:

3 minutes ago, alexevah said:

don't you think she could just prepare herself good enough to make A SHOW? I feel like there's enough time for that. 

she couldnt prepare herself in 9 years, and she ll do it in just a few months? :sofedup:

thats why you guys hve meltdown after every performance :wannadie:

1 hour ago, alexevah said:

There's a big difference between lipsyncin when you're in Primeney level and when you are Currentney level. Damn, even Primeney's flawless performances were criticized. She would be dragged to the pits of hell because of it, let's be real, she barely dances like before nor has the stage presence she used to have. :beysip:

Just now, 3Pney said:

she couldnt prepare herself in 9 years, and she ll do it in just a few months? :sofedup:

thats why you guys hve meltdown after every performance :wannadie:

Wrong person, honey. I personally didn't have any meltdowns here. 

Few months? If this info turns out to be true, they must start preparing NOW, and it's not going to be a "few months", it'll be A LOT OF MONTHS to prepare then. The other question is residency, which might be a huge problem on her way to reach needed level of a performance, with that I agree. Anyway, we didn't even know if it's true yet (which I think not), and you're already spreading those negative comments all over the place, I know you'll call it "a realism", but I don't understand this kind of realism - expecting the worst of the things you don't know will happen or not. But you can live with your own vision of it, I can't see the problem with it, I just told you what I don't understand, that's all :)

3 minutes ago, anakinskywalker said:

There's a big difference between lipsyncin when you're in Primeney level and when you are Currentney level. Damn, even Primeney's flawless performances were criticized. She would be dragged to the pits of hell because of it, let's be real, she barely dances like before nor has the stage presence she used to have. :beysip:

I already said it, but I'll say it again: If this info will EVER turn out to be true, she can prepare herself properly

2 minutes ago, alexevah said:

The other question is residency, which might be a huge problem on her way to reach needed level of a performance, with that I agree. Anyway, we didn't even know if it's true yet (which I think not), and you're already spreading those negative comments all over the place, I know you'll call it "a realism", but I don't understand this kind of realism - expecting the worst of the things you don't know will happen or not.

3 hours ago, button said:

I'm sure he meant that Rock in Rio's audience wouldn't want her, not the actual people responsible for the concert.

The Brazilian GP doesn't like lipsyncing.

She needs to slay them with those Just Luv Me live vocals :shameless:

UK,France,Germany and Italy>Brazil for the lips. issues. :shameless:

She didn't sing live in 2004 and she won't do it now at this point of her career. We are not in 00's anymore and she and her team seem totally clueless and disconnected to reality or they just don't give a ****. I swear, sometimes I'd like to slap Larry for all his (and his team) stupid decisions. :leaving:

As long as she doesn't stop promoting the POM show instead of her current material, I honestly don't care if she goes or not. :tiffdrink:

Just now, DirtyMind said:

If she really wants to do it, I'm sure her team will find a way to make it happen.  Even though she isn't the performer she used to be, she's still an A-list name and would be a big draw.  There's no way the concert promoters would turn her down if she offered to perform.  No. *******. Way.  

by rock in rio he means the audience of the show not the promoters

they don't like lip syncing apparently

1 hour ago, alexevah said:

The video you posted wasn't in Rio.

She performed in Rio in 2001.

The Brazilians are ruthless to lip syncers. Britney in 2016 is an easy target they will not let her get away with it, ESPECIALLY if Beyoncé actually performs. It'll be juicy and the media will milk it for a good week.

Archived